Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MrAdamJay

My Chemical Romance | MCR5| TBA

i think its just a reunion tour. BUT i will be WET and in PIECES if its a new album.

everyone has been doing their own (different) things that itd be weird to hear a new sound.

i REALLY want that scrapped concept album from circa 2013. it wasnt Conventional Weapons.

i think the title had something to do with "paper people"?

i remember the cover was supposed to be a stage with paper people on it (wich kinda looked similar to the cover from a Fall Out Boy live album.

21 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

i think its just a reunion tour. BUT i will be WET and in PIECES if its a new album.

everyone has been doing their own (different) things that itd be weird to hear a new sound.

i REALLY want that scrapped concept album from circa 2013. it wasnt Conventional Weapons.

i think the title had something to do with "paper people"?

i remember the cover was supposed to be a stage with paper people on it (wich kinda looked similar to the cover from a Fall Out Boy live album.

I would scream when they confirm a new era. Paper Kingdom was the scrapped album. I wish they would release it. TCFSR is their most epic album. I love all their albums tho. My inner high school me comes out when I hear them. 

1 hour ago, Karmacode AJ said:

I would scream when they confirm a new era. Paper Kingdom was the scrapped album. I wish they would release it. TCFSR is their most epic album. I love all their albums tho. My inner high school me comes out when I hear them. 

Same

I need it now

I mean they're all epic

Same

Same

On 11/9/2019 at 10:46 AM, Gabe. said:

The Ghost of You is like the best song of all time so i'm ready for a new album if any

That whole album is amazing. My fav is the closing track, INTYWIDFAL.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.