Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Eminem: "Of course I side with Chris Brown, I'd beat a bitch down too"

Apparently from 2009.

An alleged snippet of an unreleased verse, purportedly from B.o.B. and Eminem collaboration ‘Things Get Worse’, has leaked. The track featured on both B.o.B’s E.P.I.C. (Every Play is Crucial) mixtape and Eminem’s leaked bootleg compilation, Straight from the Lab Part 2.

A new snippet of an unreleased Eminem verse that was allegedly meant for the track has surfaced. The snippet features the violent proclamation that the rapper would side with Chris Brown.

https://tonedeaf.thebrag.com/eminem-sides-with-chris-brown-on-alleged-leaked-snippet/

8 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Why would you include that on a song omg chi1 Is it irony, maybe? ari6 Messy in any case.

Eminem includes a lot of messy shit in his songs. 

I'm actually surprised by this, though, considering he and Rihanna collaborated like 3 times after this. 

This isn't anything above what that scum would say, but I'm just shocked considering he collabed with her a ton of times afterwards and even went on tour with her.  

Absolute trash. Ironic that she gave him his only relevant singles of this decade. orangu1

I wonder how Rih feels about this considering she was somewhat friendly with him. Knowing Rih though, she probably doesn't care. rih9

Wow, and he did many songs with her, even went on tour together. A rat. moo12 This serves MJ vibes going out with Madonna at her peak just to make headlines while he was hating on her behind her back.

moo12

I started unstanning Eminem when he sacrificed the quality of his music and his moral integrity in order to help the bitch become a superstar. Without Eminem, Rihanna would have not skyrocket to stardom and Eminem's music would have remained very dope. But oh well, past cannot be changed and Eminem will go down as an hypocritical rav1

3 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I started unstanning Eminem when he sacrificed the quality of his music and his moral integrity in order to help the bitch become a superstar. Without Eminem, Rihanna would have not skyrocket to stardom and Eminem's music would have remained very dope. But oh well, past cannot be changed and Eminem will go down as an hypocritical rav1

What delusion is this. Rihanna literally had a bag of hits before M&M's even got involved. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.