Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Harry Styles | Fine Line | December 13th

12 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

thoughts on it @Hyun.?

Pc1Lf49.gif

just finished listening and it was a serve yes! Golden, She and Sunflower are probably my fave album tracks, hadn't listened to Adore You before and it's excellent too, i only kinda disliked Canyon Moon and Treat People With Kindness, the rest is all good to great

Pc1Lf49.gif

57 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

just finished listening and it was a serve yes! Golden, She and Sunflower are probably my fave album tracks, hadn't listened to Adore You before and it's excellent too, i only kinda disliked Canyon Moon and Treat People With Kindness, the rest is all good to great

Pc1Lf49.gif

looking forward to listening tonight

Pc1Lf49.gif

9 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

I hate album that start up uptempo and is mellow the rest of the album. It makes a good album dull. 

Regardless, the album is great. I enjoyed it.  But the momentum was definitely killed 5 songs in

Yeah it’s not ideal but some of the slower songs still served

6 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

I hate album that start up uptempo and is mellow the rest of the album. It makes a good album dull. 

Regardless, the album is great. I enjoyed it.  But the momentum was definitely killed 5 songs in

I have to agree with you... Watermelon Sugar, Adore You and Lights Up are lowkey what I was expecting throughout the whole album. I kinda wish he would have saved WS and Lights Up so that way some of the bops were a surprise.

Pc1Lf49.gif

I still enjoyed the album, but I was taken aback with those 3 really being the only true bops. So my next listen I'll probably appreciate it the new songs more.

Pc1Lf49.gif

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

I have to agree with you... Watermelon Sugar, Adore You and Lights Up are lowkey what I was expecting throughout the whole album. I kinda wish he would have saved WS and Lights Up so that way some of the bops were a surprise.

Pc1Lf49.gif

I still enjoyed the album, but I was taken aback with those 3 really being the only true bops. So my next listen I'll probably appreciate it the new songs more.

Pc1Lf49.gif

Adore You really is that bitch huh

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.