Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

bitchimblessed.com !

Well I see his point cause I don't like the church settings too, loving someone doesn't mean that you should like everything about him/her, otherwise it's some sick obsession brit10

I also hate that Praying became an actual church/christian song for many people (not her fault of course).

48 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Well I see his point cause I don't like the church settings too, loving someone doesn't mean that you should like everything about him/her, otherwise it's some sick obsession brit10

I also hate that Praying became an actual church/christian song for many people (not her fault of course).

There are some things you better leave unsaid and that's that on that jj4

3 hours ago, Dear Wonderland Called Low said:

No wonder I didn't liked Praying that much.

6 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Im against all religions but I still love them jj4

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.