Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

Rosalía | A Palé | OUT NOW

this is so unusual for me; i'm just used to my faves going on long ass breaks once they're done promoting and what not but here comes LA ROSALIA dropping QUALITY MATERIAL on a monthly basis giveup3

59 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

this is so unusual for me; i'm just used to my faves going on long ass breaks once they're done promoting and what not but here comes LA ROSALIA dropping QUALITY MATERIAL on a monthly basis giveup3

Sis knows that right now she's taking off internationally. Not the best time to take a vacation to chill.

7 hours ago, tomás said:

the song is gorgeous but @Normani since you're spanish do u know what tf a palé means rip4 

It doesn't mean anything. Palé is a wooden platform used to transport things.

People are saying that she might've invented the word. Something related to the color of her skin, since andalusian (Andalusia is a region in Spain) gipsies are saying that she has appropriated their culture. This depends very much on people's perspective, because andalusian culture has been extended throughout Spain and proclaim vastly as the official "Spanish culture" and I can tell, since I live in the same area as Rosalía, that here in Catalonia there's also a great tradition of flamenco.

A Palé would mean "A lo pálido" which in English could translate to "In a pale way".

1 hour ago, Normani said:

It doesn't mean anything. Palé is a wooden platform used to transport things.

People are saying that she might've invented the word. Something related to the color of her skin, since andalusian (Andalusia is a region in Spain) gipsies are saying that she has appropriated their culture. This depends very much on people's perspective, because andalusian culture has been extended throughout Spain and proclaim bastly as the official "Spanish culture" and I can tell, since I live in the same area as Rosalía, that here in Catalonia there's also a great tradition of flamenco.

A Palé would mean "A lo pálido" which in English could translate to "In a pale way".

dksakdsak european aryan queen snapped. ya pero no tenía ni idea que si quiera existía la madera palé rip4 tiene sentido, gracias <3 

https://genius.com/Rosalia-a-pale-lyrics

“A palé” significa en lengua calé “A escondidas".
“A palé” means “in hiding” or “secretly” in the gypsy language.

El videoclip muestra una oscuridad para nada trabajada antes por parte de Rosalía. La oscuridad, la luna y las estrellas son elementos recurrentes durante la canción, generando un escenario casi onírico y lorquiano.

28 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

https://genius.com/Rosalia-a-pale-lyrics

“A palé” significa en lengua calé “A escondidas".
“A palé” means “in hiding” or “secretly” in the gypsy language.

El videoclip muestra una oscuridad para nada trabajada antes por parte de Rosalía. La oscuridad, la luna y las estrellas son elementos recurrentes durante la canción, generando un escenario casi onírico y lorquiano.

lo de la oscuridad en sus videos no sé qué tan cierto será. el video de Aunque Es De Noche era bastante oscuro también 

10 minutes ago, tomás said:

lo de la oscuridad en sus videos no sé qué tan cierto será. el video de Aunque Es De Noche era bastante oscuro también 

yea that was a bit of a reach, i died at "escenario onirico" bitch tf where, she has some ugly grills and rocking an unibrow orangu1 that's an escenario terrorifico if anything

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.