Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mingyu.

ANIMAL CROSSING New Horizons | March 20, 2020

I haven't been here a while, but I saw there was no thread yet for the new Animal Crossing game that's gonna be released for the Nintendo Switch.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's really excited about this! The graphics are so stunning and I LOVE that we'll be able to decide where the villagers will move in, will remove that whole hassle of having to plot reset. Also; proper paths!

I can't fucking WAIT for this game. 

The GameCube Animal Crossing was one of my favorite games ever, so the second this comes out I am getting bey7 

I love all the Animal Crossing games. Though I think it would have been nice for this if they changed up the scenery a bit so it was something fresh for the series. The same forest and beaches is kind of starting to get a little stale for me.

On 11/7/2019 at 1:15 AM, Dan said:

I can't fucking WAIT for this game. 

The GameCube Animal Crossing was one of my favorite games ever, so the second this comes out I am getting bey7 

I never had a gamecube. I only ever played New Leaf. And sometimes pocket camp but that doesn't keep my attention for too long. I'm also planning on getting this on the day of release.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:36 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I love all the Animal Crossing games. Though I think it would have been nice for this if they changed up the scenery a bit so it was something fresh for the series. The same forest and beaches is kind of starting to get a little stale for me.

yeah, I understand what you mean. I haven't been playing the game for too long, so I still really enjoy the forest/small town vibes, but I can see it getting redundant for long time players.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.