ANIMAL CROSSING New Horizons | March 20, 2020

I haven't been here a while, but I saw there was no thread yet for the new Animal Crossing game that's gonna be released for the Nintendo Switch.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who's really excited about this! The graphics are so stunning and I LOVE that we'll be able to decide where the villagers will move in, will remove that whole hassle of having to plot reset. Also; proper paths!

I can't fucking WAIT for this game. 

The GameCube Animal Crossing was one of my favorite games ever, so the second this comes out I am getting bey7 

I love all the Animal Crossing games. Though I think it would have been nice for this if they changed up the scenery a bit so it was something fresh for the series. The same forest and beaches is kind of starting to get a little stale for me.

On 11/7/2019 at 1:15 AM, Dan said:

I can't fucking WAIT for this game. 

The GameCube Animal Crossing was one of my favorite games ever, so the second this comes out I am getting bey7 

I never had a gamecube. I only ever played New Leaf. And sometimes pocket camp but that doesn't keep my attention for too long. I'm also planning on getting this on the day of release.

On 11/7/2019 at 3:36 AM, CHANEL #1 said:

I love all the Animal Crossing games. Though I think it would have been nice for this if they changed up the scenery a bit so it was something fresh for the series. The same forest and beaches is kind of starting to get a little stale for me.

yeah, I understand what you mean. I haven't been playing the game for too long, so I still really enjoy the forest/small town vibes, but I can see it getting redundant for long time players.

I have been playing since the 12th June and I am addicted oprah2

I have like 400 hours logged in this since June. nicki5

I haven't played in month. Whenever I get back on my island I expect it to be full of weeds. Also all my villagers have probably left already. rip2