Divine

Ariana Grande Discography Rate

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

WE WANT ANSWERS

photos-of-paparazzi-stalking-rihanna-on-

bRIahRQ.jpg

I will reveal all in my upcoming tell all titled “Life As a Forum Hag: The Trials and Tribulations of Divine”. I’ll be doing a book signing and reading a chapter as well on my Barnes & Nobel book tour in 2020. Stay perched and stay woke.

bRIahRQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Divine said:

I will reveal all in my upcoming tell all titled “Life As a Forum Hag: The Trials and Tribulations of Divine”. I’ll be doing a book signing and reading a chapter as well on my Barnes & Nobel book tour in 2020. Stay perched and stay woke.

bRIahRQ.jpg

what's your favorite hot starbucks drink? want to make sure you'll like the drink i throw at you

bRIahRQ.jpg

Well, I can't lie and state that I am not glad this is postponed ( again ), considering I really wasn't able to clone myself and dedicate my attention and physical self on different places. jj2

But seeing this one under What's popular part with 126 posts was already liberating enough for me. That being said, 126 posts in popular thread like discography rate somehow is a standard these days here, so yeah, I wasn't quite sure what happened until I entered the thread. jj5

Yes @Divine, decimals before creation of any living kind. That's also the reason why those scores represent the ultimate ranking. 

bRIahRQ.jpg

Spoiler

I see ruining graphics was the good thing to do in order for me to attend this.

bRIahRQ.jpg

5 hours ago, Divine said:

I'm innocent omg it's time to cancel @Ariana again! #ArianaIsOverPartyPart2

bRIahRQ.jpg

5 hours ago, Hyun. said:

@Ariana delaying the Ariana discog rate... i think that's history

bRIahRQ.jpg

Omg I sent the files via WeTransfer to @Divine like ages ago brit2 But I thought she downloaded it because WeTransfer deletes the files after 7 days stop cancellingme omg

Will this happen today? Or will @Ariana sabotage me again? Find out when I try to start the megarate in two-ish hours!

bRIahRQ.jpg

Spoiler

8h3XDFR.gif

At long last, it's finally time for the results show for the Ariana Discography Megarate!

What songs in Ariana Grande's library does FOTP stan? Which ones do they wish never existed? Will there be snubs? Will there be deserved flops? It's time to find out!

You all better get here NOW! I'm not afraid to reschedule for a third time!

Spoiler