Sign in to follow this  

Emma Stone

Daenerys    63,635

Welcome to the Emma Stone base thread!

Emma Stone's career as a musician began in the 2010 film, Easy A, where she covered A Pocketful of Sunshine to rave reviews.

Her biggest hit was the album La La Land where she sang on numerous tracks. The album peaked at #2.

Her duet with Ryan Gosling, City of Stars, won multiple awards including an Oscar! While her solo song, Audition, was nominated as well.

0wJZGiy.png

dv6lfER.png

nG5jm9h.png

U2qtsIa.png

pviTRKf.png

Chris Morlock    44,752

still havent seen La La Land but i was FURIOUS when it lost those awards to Mad Max.

Daenerys    63,635
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

still havent seen La La Land but i was FURIOUS when it lost those awards to Mad Max.

you HAVE to check it out omg... not her BEST role (that goes to The Favourite) but La La Land remains my favorite movie out of all of hers.

Dennis Reynolds    9,702
3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

@Dennis Reynolds i know it's a bit over the top, but that how festive i am

Audition or City of Stars?

City of Stars by a minimal margin! I honestly really love every song in that movie, which is saying a lot.

Dennis Reynolds    9,702
21 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

The Mad Max movie that came out nearest to La La Land was still a year and a half earlier so I'm not sure what awards those are rip4 

Chris Morlock    44,752
8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

you HAVE to check it out omg... not her BEST role (that goes to The Favourite) but La La Land remains my favorite movie out of all of hers.

my fav shes done was the Help. cry0 

Daenerys    63,635
32 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

City of Stars by a minimal margin! I honestly really love every song in that movie, which is saying a lot.

i personally like Audition more just because in the context of the film. City of Stars is the better stand alone. But honestly Someone in the Crowd is my favorite period

Dennis Reynolds    9,702
2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i personally like Audition more just because in the context of the film. City of Stars is the better stand alone. But honestly Someone in the Crowd is my favorite period

Yea, I'm not sure, honestly rip4 Now I'm thinking I might prefer Audition - "Here's to the fools who dream" is the first lyric I think of whenever I think about that movie, for whatever that's worth. It's very close.

Daenerys    63,635
29 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, I'm not sure, honestly rip4 Now I'm thinking I might prefer Audition - "Here's to the fools who dream" is the first lyric I think of whenever I think about that movie, for whatever that's worth. It's very close.

talentry either way tbh

Divine    143,705

Audition should have won a Grammy btw

tumblr_pirmq2oUVk1qcxtm5o6_400.gif

Daenerys    63,635
9 minutes ago, Divine said:

Audition should have won a Grammy btw

Grammy, Oscar, Golden Globe, BAFTA... list goes on and on tbh. City of Stars is a cute Miss Girl, but it's no Judge Toler.