Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Emma Stone

Welcome to the Emma Stone base thread!

Emma Stone's career as a musician began in the 2010 film, Easy A, where she covered A Pocketful of Sunshine to rave reviews.

Her biggest hit was the album La La Land where she sang on numerous tracks. The album peaked at #2.

Her duet with Ryan Gosling, City of Stars, won multiple awards including an Oscar! While her solo song, Audition, was nominated as well.

0wJZGiy.png

dv6lfER.png

nG5jm9h.png

U2qtsIa.png

pviTRKf.png

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

still havent seen La La Land but i was FURIOUS when it lost those awards to Mad Max.

you HAVE to check it out omg... not her BEST role (that goes to The Favourite) but La La Land remains my favorite movie out of all of hers.

21 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

still havent seen La La Land but i was FURIOUS when it lost those awards to Mad Max.

The Mad Max movie that came out nearest to La La Land was still a year and a half earlier so I'm not sure what awards those are rip4 

8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

you HAVE to check it out omg... not her BEST role (that goes to The Favourite) but La La Land remains my favorite movie out of all of hers.

my fav shes done was the Help. cry0 

32 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

City of Stars by a minimal margin! I honestly really love every song in that movie, which is saying a lot.

i personally like Audition more just because in the context of the film. City of Stars is the better stand alone. But honestly Someone in the Crowd is my favorite period

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i personally like Audition more just because in the context of the film. City of Stars is the better stand alone. But honestly Someone in the Crowd is my favorite period

Yea, I'm not sure, honestly rip4 Now I'm thinking I might prefer Audition - "Here's to the fools who dream" is the first lyric I think of whenever I think about that movie, for whatever that's worth. It's very close.

29 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, I'm not sure, honestly rip4 Now I'm thinking I might prefer Audition - "Here's to the fools who dream" is the first lyric I think of whenever I think about that movie, for whatever that's worth. It's very close.

talentry either way tbh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.