Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Manel

CL Has Parted Ways With YG Entertainment

Famous K-Pop star CL (Chaelin) member and leader of 2NE1 has finally parted ways with YG Entertainment. The band already split back in December of 2016 after one of their members, Minzy,  had decided to part ways with that corrupt mess of a company. With their latest track "Goodbye" (dedicated to their fans and the member Minzy), 2NE1 said farewell to a career full of success and happy moments.

However, fans were excited to hear the solo material CL and YG Entertainment had been hyping for years since CL was supposed to debut in the US market. Little did we know that we wouldn't hear anything... AT ALL. In 2018, and after a whole year waiting, CL lowkey confirmed that she had been working a lot in music and had everything ready to drop but YG wouldn't let her drop it since it was not the "right moment". 

Now, in November 2019 it's been confirmed that CL has finally parted ways with YG Entertainment, and I personally couldn't be happier.

However that mess of a company can't stop being embarassing and has now deleted CL's Youtube channel.

The way they've tried to fuck her over all the time is just sad... Like when she booked a performance at the Winter Olympics in Seoul and she had to do everything on her own (I'm talking hair, outfits, make up, rehearsals...). The start will be hard for sure, but we'll be here to support her like we've always been. I hope that Scooter Braun (she's signed with him) can help her.

LOVE YOU CL!

undefined

Bitchhh!!! I don't think we're ready for what she's about to drop.

YG really held her back and I think by delaying her and not releasing anything they really damaged her self esteem and made her question herself and her artistry as 'not good enough'. I feel like they 'tamed' her in a way because the CL we've seen these last 2-3 years is not the same one we saw from 2009 to 2015.

Thank GOD! With the nonstop bad news coming out of kpop lately, this is so incredible to hear about. The treatment she’s gotten is so terrible, I’m glad she was finally able to escape that prison. I just know YG’s ugly troll lookin ass is crying in his jail cell lmfao1 

2 hours ago, Jake said:

YG of course! Now that she's free, she can do whateverrrrr

I've read that YG has a lot of her old material (including Hello Bitches), so she probably won't be able to release it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.