Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

SWT's final leg starts today! Here are a few changes Ariana teased!

Recommended Posts

She better not replace the opening maroon outfit just to please those whiny losers on Twitter. It’s literally the best outfit of the show. ny12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Divine said:

She better not replace the opening maroon outfit just to please those whiny losers on Twitter. It’s literally the best outfit of the show. ny12 

Tea I don't get it either. lol3

At least her merchandise kinda stepped up!

Afbeelding Afbeelding

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Avatar said:

Tea I don't get it either. lol3

At least her merchandise kinda stepped up!

Afbeelding Afbeelding

Not her making the blueberry picture into merch... lol3 I much prefer the pink and tan tee and sweatshirt going horizontal rather than vertical tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Divine said:

Not her making the blueberry picture into merch... lol3 I much prefer the pink and tan tee and sweatshirt going horizontal rather than vertical tbh.

I agree, it looks so odd this way djfjdks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×