Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Gay kid beats homophobic classmate for calling him f****t

The sad part is that Jordan Steffy (the one being bullied has been suspended because of defending himself) and his mom pulled him out of school and just do a Home Study program.

See the his tweet below.

WTF! The homphobia is real. I'm not okay with this. He was the one being harrassed yet he's the one who got suspended.

57 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

The sad part is that Jordan Steffy (the one being bullied has been suspended because of defending himself) and his mom pulled him out of school and just do a Home Study program.

See the his tweet below.

WTF! The homphobia is real. I'm not okay with this. He was the one being harrassed yet he's the one who got suspended.

This is infuriating. Wonder what state he lives in? Some kid got suspended over me when I was a freshman because he called me a faggot. Where I live this would not have been tolerated.

Little bastard, and his parents for that matter, should have their fucking teeth knocked out.  I was always taught never to be rude to someone, even if I detested them. Kill them with kindness, kill them with passive-aggressiveness, but never be rude like that.  The fact that this still a thing just shows that no matter how much progress we've made, we still have so much work to do. It also goes to show you that in this time of Trump, it's more important than ever to hold the line jj4

That aside, I'm glad that kid stuck up for himself. Every single gay male has had to experience this, at least once, and I cannot tell you how fucking satisfying this was to watch.. 

On 11/10/2019 at 3:10 AM, BlancLover said:

See the his tweet below.

He created a twitter account just to post the video and now he posts thats: 

weird. brit8

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.