Sign in to follow this  

Madonna sued by fans over late concert start times

Urbanov 47,451

According to TMZ, several Madonna fans have joined forces to sue the pop singer over the start times for her “Madame X Tour”. As our own Michael Roffman experienced at a show in Chicago, Madge has made it a habit to take the stage up to two hours later than advertised.

A fan named Nate Hollander was the suit’s initial plaintiff, after he was denied a refund on the tickets he purchased for over $1,000. He’s since recruited other fans to turn it into a class action suit.

Representatives for Madonna have yet to formally respond to the lawsuit, but the singer has taken the proactive step of changing the official start time of her tour dates from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.

source: https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/11/madonna-lawsuit/

Urbanov 47,451

IMO if it happens one time or two times it’s not a big deal, but she really made it a habit lately dead1 it’s just disrespectful towards fans

Urbanov 47,451
Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Lately? She's been doing this a few tours now nicki5 And it's really disrespectful.

Yeah that’s what I meant. I remember people complained while she was on tour with RH

Yeah, just say you'll start it when you actually will rip4 I didn't know she did this often but yeah, a refund seems fair. People have lives and obligations and plans and two hours is a pretty huge difference, some people might well have had to leave.

Kaleb 1,284
1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Yeah that’s what I meant. I remember people complained while she was on tour with RH

Saw her on the MDNA tour, the start time was 8:00 - she didn't come out until 11:30.

Madonna 40,622

They should also sue her for the atrocity that is the Madame Fail Tour, while they're at it.

gaga3

It's what she deserves. gag1

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

They should also sue her for the atrocity that is the Madame Fail Tour, while they're at it.

gaga3

We should sue you for being tasteless gaga3

Infrared 19,815
35 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

Saw her on the MDNA tour, the start time was 8:00 - she didn't come out until 11:30.

I would absolutely leave

Kaleb 1,284
9 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I would absolutely leave

People literally started booing and about 5 minutes later, the concert started brit15

Luca 40,567
1 hour ago, Kaleb said:

awk1 yikes

Fifteen to thirty minutes or even an hour if there was a mishap that are out of the artists hands will be acceptable but two hours? That's just tasteless and show how much she doesn't give a flying fuck about her paying fans anymore.

12 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah, just say you'll start it when you actually will rip4 I didn't know she did this often but yeah, a refund seems fair. People have lives and obligations and plans and two hours is a pretty huge difference, some people might well have had to leave.

Well, now I know I'm right.

Like what a better example of how fucked up Madonna's fanbase is? These so called "fans" are the first ones to bash her latest music albums and they would complain about the most insignificant stuff. Obviously they cannot complain about the quality of the show, but this is truly a new low. jj4

A concert should be a special moment that you remember with pleasure. What is the point to spend $1000 if you are going to spend $1000 more on lawyers? I could understand if the show sucks and it is not worthy the money, but for waiting few hours more it's ridiculous. Seriously, what other plans you got for the night anyway? jj4

What you got to do at 3 am after a Madonna concert if not sleep? After waiting years for a new tour, can you not reserve just one night only for the queen of touring? What is the big deal to lose few hours of sleep in exchange of a special experience? If you can't wake up the morning after the concert, just take a day off work or buy your ticket for Friday night? In the past Madonna concerts, I used to sleep on the street the day before to secure a good spot next to the stage...that is what fans should be willing to do for someone who they truly love. These fans were luckily enough to go to the theater only few hours before the show starts! How pathetic to enjoy the concert and then sue the artist for showing up latejj4 

How old are those "fans" who sue her anyway? I mean, maybe for a 80 years old could be tough to be awake that late, but did Madonna fans really grew that old?jj4

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.