Sign in to follow this  

Madonna sued by fans over late concert start times

37 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

I used to sleep on the street the day before to secure a good spot next to the stage...that is what fans should be willing to do for someone who they truly love. 

No they shouldn't if they have enough self respect. No one should put their life on hold and make their lives harder for a fucking celebrity.

The fact that you brag about sleeping on the streets gag1

Joanna 718

She already changed the start time from 8:30 to 10:30 and still being two hours late IS just disrespectful. There’s no excuse for that. Plus her reaction being this instead of just apologizing ew2

Urbanov 47,745
25 minutes ago, Joanna said:

She already changed the start time from 8:30 to 10:30 and still being two hours late IS just disrespectful. There’s no excuse for that. Plus her reaction being this instead of just apologizing ew2

She’s insane jj4 

Robi 1,132

It’s not like you paid for a service 

She depends on these who bought those tickets and if she can’t as professional artist respect fans private life is just horrendous because shows how shallow and full of herself she is. 

it’s her job and she is being paid for it and nothing can explain that kind of behaviour 

lbr without her fans she wouldn’t be there where she is now 

3 hours ago, Gravity said:

No they shouldn't if they have enough self respect. No one should put their life on hold and make their lives harder for a fucking celebrity.

It's not just a fucking celebrity lmfao it's your idol for whom you are willing to spend $1000 ffs. When I was camping out for Madonna in the past I was not the only one btw. The all street was full of people and no one really sleeps cuz you don't wanna lose your spot in the line. It did require some surviving skills, but the wait it's also exciting and it's a great opportunity to make a unforgettable connections with the real fans talking about your fave artist for all the night.

On the other hand, in a theater tour you don't need to line up for hours before the show and no matter what time you arrive you got secured a good spot. That is why I don't understand the lawsuit here. Why would you want Madonna's concert to end at midnight in the first place? Ending a concert at 4 am is way cooler imho.

These "fans" are just spoiled rich people who believe that Madonna is at their service kylie2

2 hours ago, Joanna said:

Great reaction to these stupid nonsense, queen! Unapologetic as always! That's why I stan her legend1

2 hours ago, Robi said:

It’s not like you paid for a service 

She depends on these who bought those tickets and if she can’t as professional artist respect fans private life is just horrendous because shows how shallow and full of herself she is. 

it’s her job and she is being paid for it and nothing can explain that kind of behaviour 

lbr without her fans she wouldn’t be there where she is now 

It's her job to deliver a mind-blowing show. She's the most professional artist in that respect you know 

Just now, Avatar said:

People defending her actions.... lol3 

Not surprised it's the ones who are willing to sleep on the street for her for which they already pay $1000lol3

Luca 41,078
Just now, Gravity said:

Not surprised it's the ones who are willing to sleep on the street for her for which they already pay $1000lol3

Pfffffff lol3 

Urbanov 47,745
43 minutes ago, Gravity said:

>beg on the streets for money 

>sleep there 
>see Madonna

lol3 

3 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

It's not just a fucking celebrity lmfao it's your idol for whom you are willing to spend $1000 ffs. When I was camping out for Madonna in the past I was not the only one btw. The all street was full of people and no one really sleeps cuz you don't wanna lose your spot in the line. It did require some surviving skills, but the wait it's also exciting and it's a great opportunity to make a unforgettable connections with the real fans talking about your fave artist for all the night.

lol3lol3lol3

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

you don't have to wait on the street for a theatre tour, you can't miss your seat, he's talking about her stadium tours. lol3

Hylia 85,023

My advice to everyone is to just put Lucifer’s Angel on ignore. Nothing good comes from feeding a troll.

Umbreon 4,695

Her fans usually go to bed at 7 PM after watching re-runs of the Andy Griffith Show so it’s rude to expect them to stay awake this long kesha10

Alvarø 1,185
8 hours ago, Gravity said:

Tbh that's somewhat normal in my country for big stadium shows. There are no seats, so people "camp" a night before in order to get as close as possible to the stage (that happened with Paul McCartney, Metallica, Katy Perry, etc). 

There are also people playing the songs on guitar, some food here and there and an overall good mood during the whole night; but I get that it may be seen as "too much" for some people.

It's just that, if you worked so hard to pay a ticket to see your favorite artist the closest as possible (and even with that, there's no guarantee that you could get a good spot), you might want to do an extra effort to be near the stage. A friend of mine did that for Green Day, met her now husband and now they both have a son named Billie. ari7

It is what she deserves. jj3 I can't at Madonna fans who are defending her on a certain forum that is becoming Madonna Nation vol.2.  trash1 

Madonna has become notorious for being late and she does it on purpose. It isn't cool and Madonna should understand that. Instead of apologizing,  her response is "Don't hang your shit on me". It is frustrating when she doesn't admit her mistakes. 

The midlife crisis brought bitchy teen Madonna to torture us since 2008 and she has become out of touch. 

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

>beg on the streets for money 

>sleep there 
>see Madonna

lol3 

Can I make enough to go to Vegas? lol3

This is the most embrassing time to be a Madonna fan/Stan.

Just imagine if a new artist was showing up 2-3 hours late to all of their shows. It would be career ending and no doubt the press would tear them to shreds. There's simply no excuse for this. If anything this just repeatedly shows how unprepared she is to perform.

Robi 1,132

@Lucifer's Angel be late few time in your job then you will see who is right.

She gets pay for being there on time with 15 minutes delay but not two hours... it’s a disrespectful to her fans and audience who paid those $1000

Its like you paid for tickets to get somewhere and your train didn’t turned up

22 hours ago, Avatar said:

People defending her actions.... lol3 

Aren't we surprised that it's always the most down voted user to defend Madge's lateness? 

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.