Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

SeekingThrill

The first Madame X tour video (Like a Prayer)

Shes sick and she still sounds good oprah2

And yes lets be a morons & clowns and judge whole tour by one lq video recorded with a nokia 3310 cry7 its a fucking 4898306 lap performance of her career what do you except all she wants is to get through this song and be done with it as she did it only for all those whiny 50 year old gays who cant live without "old" Madonna ew2

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

This looks like a cheap high school theatre performance! lmfao2 Literally her worst tour.

Oh yes because this singular performance represents the entire show, got it. 

8 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

undefined

It's cute, but lacks such energy.

Well yeah considering this is the 24th song out of 25, I'd say everyone on stage is exhausted sksks and by all accounts, the final section is far more mellow than everything the precedes it

10 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Well yeah considering this is the 24th song out of 25, I'd say everyone on stage is exhausted sksks and by all accounts, the final section is far more mellow than everything the precedes it

Sorry, but I can't buy into this one; I've been to plenty of concerts where the final songs are as energetic, if not more so, than the first ones. This is simply a poorly executed performance. Conceptually it lacks.

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Sorry, but I can't buy into this one; I've been to plenty of concerts where the final songs are as energetic, if not more so, than the first ones. This is simply a poorly executed performance. Conceptually it lacks.

Fair enough. Idk I dig the simplicity. 

I do wish another song had been filmed tho, the ones where there's the full set (like the act where they do the Lisbon set pieces) and the scrim and everything. 

Okay so this guy videoed some nice songs but what I really wanna see is the first act, Frozen, the big production songs with the sets and the scrim and everything. I love Come Alive as much as the next guy but come on at least give me the opening. 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.