Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Ariana's EP obliterating Mariah's Christmas Album Why?

Why is the new Christmas queen winning?

fzBxEZZ.gif

Album: Merry Christmas

Apple Music:

Album: Christmas & Chill - EP

Apple Music:
24 minutes ago, barbie ferreira said:

because its generic trap

Generic trap that came out when trap was not THE most successful type of music on the charts. Ariallah recorded this for the future. tehe1 

Also, it's smashing cause people are already growing tired of the Mariah/XMas meme and are switching to the skinnier legend, Ariana who also has youthful hands!

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Generic trap that came out when trap was not THE most successful type of music on the charts. Ariallah recorded this for the future. tehe1 

Also, it's smashing cause people are already growing tired of the Mariah/XMas meme and are switching to the skinnier legend, Ariana who also has youthful hands!

literally i love xmas & chill so much. its in my top 3 ariana projects, but theres no denying its just a generic... trap... pop christmas ep

im not coming for her, i love ariana. dont worry ari9

Spoiler

now take back that downvote fatty

Why you comparing album from 90’s to an 4 years old EP?

Mariah hasn’t performed her Xmas song on TV or anywhere yet this year... all what she has is Walkers advert

plus her 25 year old song will do better than Ariana anyway every year after year

in terms of Xmas Ariana will never beat her if anyone at this point. Her song is even played at bday parties in the U.K. during summer time 

2 hours ago, Robi said:

Why you comparing album from 90’s to an 4 years old EP?

Mariah hasn’t performed her Xmas song on TV or anywhere yet this year... all what she has is Walkers advert

plus her 25 year old song will do better than Ariana anyway every year after year

in terms of Xmas Ariana will never beat her if anyone at this point. Her song is even played at bday parties in the U.K. during summer time 

People are getting tired of this song. Its like the songs that most pop stans hate cause they're getting overaplayed after the release, like Despashito, OTR, every Ed Sheeran and Bieber song, etc. The more this song gets over promoted every year, the more people will start getting annoyed by it, it's normal. Last Christams.mp3 can't relate. I said it last year that Santa Tell Me will snap this Xmas, here we go.

fzBxEZZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

For a healthier option, Winter Things is out now.

fzBxEZZ.gif

December / Wit It This Christmas are the dynamic duo. Winter Things can't relate. Bad Bitch XMas is what the GP wants.

fzBxEZZ.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.