Jump to content

Rihanna now covers Spotify’s “All out of 00s” and “All out of 10s” playlist

Recommended Posts

Feoba    1,259

I checked my spotify and she isn't on either, but she remains the queen of both decades cry0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pauly Antonio    298
1 hour ago, Feoba said:

I checked my spotify and she isn't on either, but she remains the queen of both decades cry0

It changes. I checked and I see Britney in 2000's and Ariana in 2010's

the other day it was Bey on the 2000's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feoba    1,259
10 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

It changes. I checked and I see Britney in 2000's and Ariana in 2010's

the other day it was Bey on the 2000's

I got K*nye in the 00's and Ari in the 10's.

Praying for Rih to rihturn to both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peRIHfect    151

At some point we'll just go ahead and make her the 'Empress Of The Whole World' right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seska    5
4 hours ago, peRIHfect said:

At some point we'll just go ahead and make her the 'Empress Of The Whole World' right?

Yes! Once she releases R9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtiRiRi    122

we're in November.
do you think she will do a surprise release this month? 
by the way, today LOUD is 9 years old !

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabe.    5,014

clap3

so many of her singles helped shape out the decade so congrats to her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
peRIHfect    151
4 hours ago, AtiRiRi said:

we're in November.
do you think she will do a surprise release this month? 
by the way, today LOUD is 9 years old !

undefined

 

Unless she just drops it out of the blue with no marketing at all I dont see it happening this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simón.    23,737
14 hours ago, AtiRiRi said:

we're in November.
do you think she will do a surprise release this month? 
by the way, today LOUD is 9 years old !

undefined

I don’t think so. We might get the lead but that’s it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AtiRiRi    122
21 hours ago, peRIHfect said:

 

Unless she just drops it out of the blue with no marketing at all I dont see it happening this year.

honestly, I don't think she's gonna release music this year cry5  

11 hours ago, Simón. said:

I don’t think so. We might get the lead but that’s it 

I really hope so !rih5
give me the lead one, I need new music from her in my life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×