Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

John Legend is Sexiest Man Alive according to People

sma-firsttout.jpg

Introducing … the EGOTSMA.

John Legend — a man so talented he became one of only 15 stars to achieve EGOT status last year — is making history yet again: the 40-year-old singer has now been crowned PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive.

After taking home his first Grammy in 2006 with his debut album Get Lifted, the star began a steady ascension to superstardom while using his voice for good. Unabashedly in love with his wife Chrissy Teigen and a doting father to their kids, 3½-year-old daughter Luna and 18-month-old son Miles, Legend has become one of Hollywood’s biggest stars while remaining as down-to-earth as ever.

“I was excited, but I was a little scared at the same time because it’s a lot of pressure,” the entertainer tells PEOPLE in this week’s cover story. “Everyone’s going to be picking me apart to see if I’m sexy enough to hold this title. I’m [also] following Idris Elba, which is not fair and is not nice to me!”

Legend is PEOPLE’s 34th Sexiest Man Alive, joining a long list of Hollywood’s hottest, starting with a then-29-year-old Mel Gibson in 1985.

With a buttery voice and unparalleled musical skills, the star — who entered the University of Pennsylvania at just 16 years old — says his mother, Phyllis, a seamstress, was his first and biggest fan.

“Whenever we had opportunities to sing in church or in school, my mom would suggest that I do it,” he says. “She always encouraged me.”

Source

Does The Voice just pay to get their judges as sexiest man alive?
First Adam, then Blake then John... hmmmm

Edit: People Magazine is published by Meredith Corporation, who is an affiliate of NBC. It all adds up ny4 

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Does The Voice just pay to get their judges as sexiest man alive?
First Adam, then Blake then John... hmmmm

The Voice audience and People's viewership overlap...Middle America housewives love both of them. That's why they keep getting picked. The vast majority of them are also white.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.