Sign in to follow this  

Emma Stone in talks to star alongside Brad Pitt in new film!

Paramount has picked up Babylon, Damien Chazelle’s drama set in the Golden Age of Hollywood. Brad Pitt and Emma Stone are in talks to star in the project, but no deals are set. The story is said to be set in the late 1920s, during the movie industry’s transition from silent films to talkies. The rise and fall of fictional and historical characters figure into the proceedings.

If deals are made, Stone would portray Clara Bow, the early sex symbol and box office star who was Hollywood’s first “It” girl. Pitt would play a fictional character, a silent film star who fails to make the transition to the new technology; sources say he is based on real-life figure John Gilbert.

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

okay but this NEEDS to happen. the good sis better sign because the last time she worked with Damien, she swept award season so!

also @Dennis Reynolds@Divine Emma Stone subsection in the works please!

I actually saw this article earlier rip4 I would've posted it myself had she been more than "in talks!" sia2 

7 minutes ago, Daenerys said:
If deals are made, Stone would portray Clara Bow, the early sex symbol and box office star who was Hollywood’s first “It” girl. 

passing the torch to Hollywood's current!

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I actually saw this article earlier rip4 I would've posted it myself had she been more than "in talks!" sia2 

passing the torch to Hollywood's current!

she's been in talks for a few weeks/months it seems so i'm just gonna pretend she's cast jj2

3 minutes ago, Divine said:

she's getting her own forum actually! it'll be like altboards except successful!

HELLO! we're gonna celebrate that. omg we can make premade avis from ALL her roles... omg 

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

she's been in talks for a few weeks/months it seems so i'm just gonna pretend she's cast jj2

HELLO! we're gonna celebrate that. omg we can make premade avis from ALL her roles... omg 

This banner thing may have set you on a path...first the banners, then the site, then the world...

d844e06a3d22041e4c51989e15e32bb9c58872d3

9 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

This banner thing may have set you on a path...first the banners, then the site, then the world...

it's literally set a fire in me

Where is Emma Stone+, her new streaming service featuring all of her roles?