Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Five women supporting violence and cheating against Madonna live on TV

Laughing in a TV show for slapping a woman, and then sleeping with her husband, this is disgusting in so many levels. Imagine the GP reaction if Madonna was saying it tay4 She didn't tho but somehow she's again the rude one, cause that's how people want to make her look. The funny thing is that everyone who called her rude, has say more vile things than her, as this no1curr bitch. I bet they're part of the #MeToo movement. lol3 

15 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Laughing in a TV show for slapping a woman, and then sleeping with her husband, this is disgusting in so many levels. Imagine the GP reaction if Madonna was saying it tay4 She didn't tho but somehow she's again the rude one, cause that's how people want to make her look. The funny thing is that everyone who called her rude, has say more vile things than her, as this no1curr bitch. I bet they're part of the #MeToo movement. lol3 

...what?

3 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

The funny thing is that everyone who called her rude, has say more vile things than her, as this no1curr bitch. I bet they're part of the #MeToo movement. lol3 

Yea absolutely not. What we’re not gonna do on this website is even try to paint #MeToo as anything other than a platform for the men and women to speak out about their experience of sexual assault and harassment after they have been shamed into silence for decades. This sentence has no correlation to your subject and it makes you look corny and desperate. Try harder and do better.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Yea absolutely not. What we’re not gonna do on this website is even try to paint #MeToo as anything other than a platform for the men and women to speak out about their experience of sexual assault and harassment after they have been shamed into silence for decades. This sentence has no correlation to your subject and it makes you look corny and desperate. Try harder and do better.

I will. Many things have been posted in that site, what's wrong with what i posted? I don't hate on the movement, but the specific 5 women who are probably "supporting" it. Brigitte Nielsen has support the movement and then comes on a TV acting like a clown and laughing in a woman that she slapped and then slept with her husband. She said that with a proud and arrogant attitude. Supporting women only when she can make some headlines huh. Sexual assaults in women isn't ok but violence against women is? Or sleeping with their man? Where's the solidarity now? Please, she's a hypocritical mess.

There's a video of five women that literally laugh and support someone who slapped another woman and then slept with her husband and that's what y'all have to say? Wow.

jj4

10 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I will. Many things have been posted in that site, what's wrong with what i posted? I don't hate on the movement, but the specific 5 women who are probably "supporting" it. Brigitte Nielsen has support the movement and then comes on a TV acting like a clown and laughing in a woman that she slapped and then slept with her husband. She said that with a proud and arrogant attitude. Supporting women only when she can make some headlines huh. Sexual assaults in women isn't ok but violence against women is? Or sleeping with their man? Where's the solidarity now? Please, she's a hypocritical mess.

There's a video of five women that literally laugh and support someone who slapped another woman and then slept with her husband and that's what y'all have to say? Wow.

jj4

"The specific five women that are probably supporting it" sounds like you're not even sure that they have anything to do with it, so other than defending Madonna's honor I don't get this tirade of yours, or how the hell Me Too fits into it.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

This is BG and #MeToo has its fair share of ridiculousness attached to it.

Rose McGowan being a prime example of someone taking it a few steps too far. What Regine meant is that instead of supporting each other, women (especially on shows like The Talk) constantly mock and attack each other. Wendy Williams also being a perfect example for that. The media LOVES to instigate shit between women who call themselves "feminists" but take pride in this shit. This is literally misogyny at its finest and most problematic. The one who is shown as the villain here is M but no one will talk about Sean Penn and all of the disgusting things he has done during their marriage including this new information.

46 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This is BG and #MeToo has its fair share of ridiculousness attached to it.

Rose McGowan being a prime example of someone taking it a few steps too far. What Regine meant is that instead of supporting each other, women (especially on shows like The Talk) constantly mock and attack each other. Wendy Williams also being a perfect example for that. The media LOVES to instigate shit between women who call themselves "feminists" but take pride in this shit. This is literally misogyny at its finest and most problematic. The one who is shown as the villain here is M but no one will talk about Sean Penn and all of the disgusting things he has done during their marriage including this new information.

Again, I don't really see what this has to do with Me Too, or at least how this thread functions as a criticism of it. The OP seems to assume they have something to do with it, I guess because they're five women on a talk show, but I don't get how the thread got here regardless. The OP calls one of them a no1curr bitch in the first post anyway, so I suspect this thread has less to do with any genuine desire to champion women in general or some type of constructive criticism of the Me Too movement, and it's more about him protecting Madonna in particular. And if that's what he really wants to do that's fine, but don't nonsensically drag Me Too into it as if it's for the betterment of the movement.

4 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

"The specific five women that are probably supporting it" sounds like you're not even sure that they have anything to do with it, so other than defending Madonna's honor I don't get this tirade of yours, or how the hell Me Too fits into it.

And in the next sentence i posted that Brigitte Nielsen -who's the one insulting M in the video- has support it and there are videos online about it. I didn't try to "judge" the movement or idk, but to mention that i find it hypocritical that someone who supports it, as Briggitte, goes on TV shows and says things like that about a woman in front of thousand people. I don't know if you find it relevant or not to the thread, it isn't a big deal and it wasn't the main reason i created this thread so just let it go and focus to the main reason. I'm not going to talk about the Me Too movement anymore, it wasn't my intention to hate on the movement and i don't think i did it so move on. I don't know why we over analyze that.

15 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

bet they're part of the #MeToo movement. lol3 

Girl why'd you have to go and do that? um1 Honestly, the discussion about Madonna and being painted as the rude one who somehow deserves this kind of treatment because of it was a good topic, but then ya'll came out with this foolishness.

tenor.gif

What the fuck is "THE TALK"? It doesn't seem to show anything except bitter middle aged ladies who can't seem to stop talking about other women who are successful.

Seriously, people in talk shows who think that it's okay to talk about other people are bunch of phonies who have a lot to say about other people's business. 

On 11/13/2019 at 12:35 PM, Régine Filange said:

That “no1curr bitch” is literally in the emote you used lol3 

On 11/13/2019 at 5:32 PM, Divine said:

What I took from him saying that, as poorly worded as he wrote it (no offense Regina Phalange), was that the women on the panel probably proudly proclaim that they are part of #MeToo movement and champions of women's rights and exposing misogynistic/predatory behavior and are thus hypocritical in their support/affinity for Brigitte Nielson admitting what she did. I could totally be wrong but that's how I interpreted it dead7 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.