Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Pop stars we are leaving in the 2010s?

There are so many bey7

I thought Selena was done but she’s the only one who may have a hit album in 2020.

Demi is done.

Sia I’m afraid but she will still have Hits writing for others.

Nicki for obvious reasons.

My Avril and my Alessia cry8

Kelly too cry4

29 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Katy

Kesha

Ariana

Meghan

Pink was honestly left behind in the 2000s

Errr, P!nk had "Raise Your Glass", "Fuckin' Perfect", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Try", "Just Give Me a Reason" and "Just Like Fire" all hit the Top 10 in the '10s. That's basically an equal number of hits to what she had in the '00s. dead2

1 hour ago, ShutUpRae said:

Katy

Kesha

Ariana

Meghan

She scored a #1 song,had a few top10, her albums sold great and her latest tour is the 2nd highest grosing female tour of all time. She's never been the it girl but she's successful and has been outselling and outgrossing her peers for the past 7 years or so 

Kesha for sure.

Probably Katy too. 

I think Ariana will see a decline from now on too, although will probably score a couple more hit. 

Kelly Clarkson is a legacy act at this point the GP love her but won't buy her new stuff, she seems more interested in TV now anyway. 

I doubt Pink will have another big hit, but shes still a well known name and a huge worldwide touring force so i can't see her being forgotten. Her last album produced a top #10 in the UK so that's not too bad. 

5 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Okay but since 2010:

-Raise Your Glass #1
-Fuckin' Perfect #2
-Blow Me One Last Kiss #5
-Try #9
-Just Give Me a Reason #1
-Just Like Fire #10
-The Truth About Love #1
-Beautiful Trauma #1
-Hurts 2B Human #1
-The Truth About Love Tour became the highest grossing female tour of 2013 with $184 million in ticket sales with a 99.8% sell out
-The Beautiful Trauma Tour is one of the highest grossing tours of the decade with $397 million in ticket sales with 99.6% sell out including an entire leg in stadiums
-12 Grammy nominations this decade
-8 VMA nominations this decade
-Video Vanguard Award winner

If anything she's had more success this decade than she did in the 2000s

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.