Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Pop stars we are leaving in the 2010s?

6 hours ago, Americunt said:

Errr, P!nk had "Raise Your Glass", "Fuckin' Perfect", "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)", "Try", "Just Give Me a Reason" and "Just Like Fire" all hit the Top 10 in the '10s. That's basically an equal number of hits to what she had in the '00s. dead2

I know and i agree but she just feels so irrelevant and like a nostalgia act at this point, it's weird she has successful songs but i never hear or see any pink fans maybe because i don't know too many soccer moms. 

14 hours ago, sofia said:

to be fair she never really became a star but natalia kills will sadly not be remembered by anyone except old gays in the next decade cry9

I LOVED Perfectionist when it came out. I didn't mind Trouble either. I was kind of angry over the whole X Factor debacle. She literally destroyed her career in one night. Funny, all of this happened after she married her ugly ass husband... It's really such a big shame. oprah4

Britney Spears - Surprised no one has mentioned her. She's done for good.

Christina Aguilera - She can't even get a hit as featured artist anymore.

Lady Gaga - Shallow was her saving grace (Thx to Bradley) but I just don't see it for her with her next studio album. She's not particularly popular. People just liked ASIB and that's it.

Katy Perry - Yup. If her best material in years can't get her a hit, nothing will. She's done.

Kesha - Yeah she isn't gonna score any further hits.

Nicki Minaj - Her Instagram fans are VERY loud but her chart success is very quiet.

Meghan Trainor - Who?

Miley Cyrus - She literally alienates her  fanbase with every era.

Demi Lovato - Done.

Alessia Cara - Don't know a single song of hers.

Camilla Cabello - This rat needs to be erased and taken back to the sewers where she belongs.

Beyonce - After Evetything is Love and The Gift I honestly don't see it for her anymore. Her hype and the cult around her seems to be fading while people seem to be migrating towards Rihanna.

Not going anywhere:

Adele - She will have one of the biggest albums of the decade again.

Rihanna - She's literally reached a status where people will buy whatever she shits out. She has graduated from being an RnB princess to bei g an RnB Queen and a mentor and inspiration to a lot of younger artists. She's still young and people are THIRSTY AS FUCK for new Rihanna music.

Lana Del Rey - She has earned a place in the industry where every album she puts out sells a good amount of copies and receives critical acclaim. She is very well-respected now and a household name. She continues to stay lowkey and is truly indie but has a very large fanbase around the globe.

Ariana Grande - She is still the IT GIRL whether you like it or not. She's going to take a break and come back when the other girls released their albums, so she doesn't have to compete with them.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Maybe because people already thought she was left in the 2000s gag1

But I see her having one more big era when she puts an album out after this whole conservatorship scandal, if she gets out of it and if the music is more personsal and dishes out the details of her life between 2007-2019. I know people are thristy for Britney to tell her story and not remain silent anymore. It will be kinda like a second short lived comeback. But yeah after that she's done. 

17 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Christina Aguilera - She can't even get a hit as featured artist anymore.

These two are the only ones who debuted as solo artists in the 90's. The ones who are listed after them debuted in the early 2000's to late 2010's. (I'm pretty sure Bey as a solo artists debuted at around 2003 too.)

Pretty sure they both had a decline when Rih, Katy and the Gagz debuted.)

Xtina started to unfortunately flop in 2010 because of the comparison with the Gagz even though Bionic is a great album (better than Lubrication IMO) 

Britney flopped 2013 with her album that I don't know the name of.

but that doesn't mean that their impact on future artists ends. 

19 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Good riddance, Cruel Youth was shit. And she completely disappeared.

Not when Cruel Youth's music shits all over Perfectionists dated ass music.

1. Trouble - her magnum opus

2. Cruel Youth

3. Perfectionist

26 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Not when Cruel Youth's music shits all over Perfectionists dated ass music.

1. Trouble - her magnum opus

2. Cruel Youth

3. Perfectionist

So what if it's dated lmao? We all know about your judgemental views on pop music, so I ain't gonna bother brit15

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.