Sign in to follow this  

So Nicki Minaj is okay, but Eminem is the devil?

Sheezus    8,753

I'm wondering why you stans proudly dawn those Nicki avatars when you know she's an awful person. IMO she's just as shitty as the bigots she works with. Anyway, I'd love to hear a spirited defence of her. Please provide receipts. kesha4

Sheezus    8,753
5 minutes ago, Pauly Antonio said:

ok boomer

Speaking of...

Jake    16,529

There is no defense. Both are fucking trash who did trash things. End of discussion

LittleDudeNT5    4,861

I think most people on here think she's garbage and I would bet that a fair majority of the Nicki fans are still not okay with her shit.

Hylia    83,954

I think most people here agree that both are shitty people brit15 

Moonlight    1,436

Most of the rappers seem to get a free pass tbh

Ariana    3,048

Yes but I enjoy both their music regardless

6yQCaA7.gif

Royalty    94,129

I love Nicki her music but that doesn’t mean I support her actions :) I think most of the Barbz here explained that multiple times, so I don’t understand the meaning of this thread.

Urbanov    46,916
1 hour ago, Royalty said:

I love Nicki her music but that doesn’t mean I support her actions :) I think most of the Barbz here explained that multiple times, so I don’t understand the meaning of this thread.

Meaning of this thread is that both of them are garbage 

Royalty    94,129
41 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Meaning of this thread is that both of them are garbage 

But that has been pointed out several times so why make another thread about it? Break up with this thread, I’m bored zzz1 

Princess Aurora    18,488

I stopped listening to Nicki Minaj in 2015 gag1 Eminem, on the other hand, I never started listening to him.

Régine Filange    23,070

As personalities, both are garbage but ngl, Nicki gets more hated by the GP cause she's a woman. Straight fans are worse than gay fans, they gonna support their fave artist even if he does a crime but they will drag everyone else who will do the same so...

6yQCaA7.gif

Luca    39,275

I love Nicki's music and her past til Queen era. I've enjoyed her a lot and I'll always be listening to her music! However, her personality indeed became insufferable and I hope the good sis gets an intervention. But just because we can't stand their personality doesn't mean we can't listen to their music. 

Sign in to follow this  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.