Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun vs. Billie Jean

Vote  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
    • Billie Jean

Definitely Gays Just Wanna Have Fun. If you compared it to Thriller you may have been on to something, granted it didn't chart as high but it's definitely the more remembered song and arguably his signature one. To be honest i very rarely hear any of MJ's music on the radio, which is weird giving his impact and the amount of classics he has.

21 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Definitely Gays Just Wanna Have Fun. If you compared it to Thriller you may have been on to something, granted it didn't chart as high but it's definitely the more remembered song and arguably his signature one. To be honest i very rarely hear any of MJ's music on the radio, which is weird giving his impact and the amount of classics he has.

Lmao Thriller is definitely not his signature song. It's actually Billie Jean, his most streamed and watched song.

OT: Do people actually know any lyrics of that song other than 'girls just wanna have fun'?gag1 Billie Jean most definitely. 700 million views on yt, 600 million streams on spotify, the GP knows all the lyrics by heart, know who it's by plus the video is iconic. Not everybody has that with an 80s song.

55 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Lmao Thriller is definitely not his signature song. It's actually Billie Jean, his most streamed and watched song.

OT: Do people actually know any lyrics of that song other than 'girls just wanna have fun'?gag1 Billie Jean most definitely. 700 million views on yt, 600 million streams on spotify, the GP knows all the lyrics by heart, know who it's by plus the video is iconic. Not everybody has that with an 80s song.

I know every lyric from the most iconic song ever Girls Just Wanna Have Fun the old hags of music wish they had an iconic song just like Cyndi Lauper

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Thriller isn't his most popular song. chi1

1 hour ago, Gravity said:

Yes, one of the most famous songs ever, i've seen GJWHF many times in movies, tv shows, commercials etc. jj4

22 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Thriller isn't his most popular song. chi1

I'm not too sure.... whenever I think of Michael Jackson that song comes to mind. I'm not doubting Billys Jeans legacy but to me Thriller has always been the more remembered/ iconic song.

Always regardless GJWHF is bigger. 

On 11/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, I Brings That Levity said:

I heard GJWHF on the radio earlier this week hottie1 I guess radio stations feel awkward about playing MJ these days. None of his songs are as good as Girls anyway.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.