Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tomás

Racist lady gets SLAMMED at popeyes

This is going to feed the white supremacists even more. Violence is never the answer. I mean it was funny and she deserved it but in the end she still won cuz he's gonna go to jail and she's gonna get 1mil out of the lawsuit. And once again giving the whites reason to think black people are violent and that they still have the power to trigger them with simply a word.

As I've said in multiple posts before... Talk shit, get hit.

You can't be throwing racial slurs left and right and not expect a reaction. Now her lawyer says that she didn't use any racial slur to then say that they're sad no one in that restaurant was willing to help the woman. Bitch, ofc they wouldn't help the woman; the bitch had it coming.

gag1

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

This is going to feed the white supremacists even more. Violence is never the answer. I mean it was funny and she deserved it but in the end she still won cuz he's gonna go to jail and she's gonna get 1mil out of the lawsuit. And once again giving the whites reason to think black people are violent and that they still have the power to trigger them with simply a word.

watch her donate it to the kkk dead2 

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

I would be just as upset. I would have done the same had it been somebody calling me the f word. 

Okay this is horrifying because this is LITERALLY my small ass hometown rip2.

I have mixed feelings about this. I think she absolutely got what she deserved, but this will most definitely play into the 'black people are incredibly violent' trope perpetuated by white America. Conversely, a high school kid who is gay has been hailed as a hero for punching his bully in his face. Why is this popeyes worker not being considered a hero for standing up against racism?

The gag is that she's going to sue, and I'm sure Popeyes will settle outside of court. 

9 hours ago, Kenya said:

I have mixed feelings about this. I think she absolutely got what she deserved, but this will most definitely play into the 'black people are incredibly violent' trope perpetuated by white America. Conversely, a high school kid who is gay has been hailed as a hero for punching his bully in his face. Why is this popeyes worker not being considered a hero for standing up against racism?

The gag is that she's going to sue, and I'm sure Popeyes will settle outside of court. 

Is that kid... white?

Yikes... I mean, talk shit get hit, but like... that body slam seemed a little much. Even if she is a racist bitch. The problem is, with that type of an assault, she's going to come up as the winner here. Guy's going to lose his job, get slapped with a lawsuit, and get the brunt of systemic racism for it. Not to mention this is going to perpetuate bad stereotypes. 

3 hours ago, Kenya said:

Yes. I forgot to mention that. He's in talks to be on morning talk shows in NYC, but the popeyes worker was sent to jail shrug1 

Now, that little kid is getting all of this clout because of his ratchet behavior... but can we really equal a quick lil cheek slap and literally breaking someone 10 bones? dead2

This bitch had it coming, but... DAMN nicki5 Maybe call the cops, the manager or something, I don't know.. He's just going to come out as the guilty one in the media.

2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Now, that little kid is getting all of this clout because of his ratchet behavior... but can we really equal a quick lil cheek slap and literally breaking someone 10 bones? dead2

This bitch had it coming, but... DAMN nicki5 Maybe call the cops, the manager or something, I don't know.. He's just going to come out as the guilty one in the media.

I mean... The guy broke her bones because he's a big strong man. I'm sure if he had slapped that bully, the bully would've fallen K.O.

On 11/14/2019 at 8:22 PM, Kenya said:

Well I mean in the video several other black employees are clearly seen trying to calm the other employee.

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Well I mean in the video several other black employees are clearly seen trying to calm the other employee.

Because the media is really going to focus on that point nicki5

If it had been self-defence I could understand, but his reaction is completely disproportionate.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.