Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ghostface

Big Brother: reputation

Hello, hello. It's a birthday week for reputation. jj2 Even though the same applies to Fearless, it was released day later. jj5 Considering we had 1989's edition and that both Red and Speak Now probably have more songs than active members at the moment, logical resolution was going with reputation. 

Image result for reputation taylor swift

I am not going to list any instructions or notices as of now. All we need is to gather 15 members willing to participate first. You should know that you won't be choosing song right away. If you want to play, you will just have to note here that you want to be signed up. When ( and if ) we manage to get 15 members, the rest will be explained. jj2

1. ... Ready For It?
  2. End Game
  3. I Did Something Bad
  4. Don't Blame Me
  5. Delicate
  6. Look What You Made Me Do
  7. So It Goes...
  8. Gorgeous
  9. Getaway Car
  10. King of My Heart
  11. Dancing With Our Hands Tied
  12. Dress
  13. This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
  14. Call It What You Want
  15. New Year's Day

Just now, Lachlan said:

Don't Blame Me. jj2 

5 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I am not going to list any instructions or notices as of now. All we need is to gather 15 members willing to participate first. You should know that you won't be choosing song right away. If you want to play, you will just have to note here that you want to be signed up. When ( and if ) we manage to get 15 members, the rest will be explained. jj2

But you are definitely signed up. Thanks. jj2

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

i did something bad jj2 

10 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

But you are also signed up. Thanks. jj2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.