Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Lizzo following the steps of Nicki and Cardi

..at being problematic and annoying. Why 95% of the female rappers are like that? ari9 Lizzo acting like a clown diva after getting a #1, like chile, you ain't gonna get another one. ari10

Okay.

I totally agree that this was messed up of Lizzo and I hope this poor woman wins in court. Celebrities shouldn't be using their platforms to shame service people, especially knowing how crazy their fans can be.

But the idea that Lizzo is even remotely on the same level of problematic as Nicki and Cardi is laughable. Call me when she supports multiple rapists and wishes AIDS on people. Anything can happen, but she has a long way to go.

Lizzo also LOVES to carefully choose her words on twitter to get others to react so she can play the victim card. She’s very childish. Sis needs to let the talent speak for itself  oprah11

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

But the idea that Lizzo is even remotely on the same level of problematic as Nicki and Cardi is laughable.

tea btw i think she's just being targeted atm cause she's so big

she's not the best person around though period! 

On 11/16/2019 at 3:06 AM, Sylk said:

tea btw i think she's just being targeted atm cause she's so big

she's not the best person around though period! 

tb to when you called Lizzo a fad on Discord the other day

On 11/16/2019 at 2:19 AM, Princess Aurora said:

They're suing Lizzo for Emotional Distress? rip4 This sounds funny since she always preached about all that jazz on Twitter 

Sis is just trying to get money out of a situation 💀💀💀

I don’t blame her, I would too. Cause ik damn well her life isn’t ruined cause someone called her out for stealing food(or being super late) 💀 

1 hour ago, Kyoteki said:

Its the same situation. Now with an update cause she pressing charges 💀

Oh.... who the fuck cares? Everyone sues everyone. Must be a slow news day for something as trivial like a food delivery dispute to be rehashed. dead4

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.