Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

I want Scooter Braun to murder my bussy for ending Toilet Swiffer!

gag1gag1gag1 

The way the king of my heart (body and soul) EFFORTLESSLY ended Toilet Swiffer and the way he manages to get her riled up and have several meltdowns! This level of pettiness is just fucking iconic. I didn't know straight men had that in them to be this petty.

I mean...

The POWER that that has.

D5OD8vWW0AAeRxm.jpg

The INTELLIGENCE that that has.

what-is-scooter-braun-doing.jpg?resize=9

The CLEARANCE that that has.

sub-buzz-3784-1564135085-1.png

The INTERNATIONAL IMPLICATIONS that that has.

Pencils-Of-Promise-10th-Anniversary-Gala

You can call him a douchebag all you want but Taylor is not one bit better than him. gag1 She's literally a manipulative and narcissistic sociopath. She has a huge victim complex and she loves to dish out, take people down that she has beef with BUT SHE CAN'T FUCKING TAKE  IT. gaga3 Try to pull the same shit on her and she'll go absolutely beserk like she did here:

Guys - It’s been announced recently that the American Music Awards will be honoring me with the Artist of the Decade Award at this year’s ceremony. I’ve been planning to perform a medley of my hits throughout the decade on the show. Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun have now said that I’m not allowed to perform my old songs on television because they claim that would be re-recording my music before I’m allowed to next year. Additionally - and this isn’t the way I had planned on telling you this news - Netflix has created a documentary about my life for the past few years. Scott and Scooter have declined the use of my older music or performance footage for this project, even though there is no mention of either of them or Big Machine Records anywhere in the film.

Scott Borchetta told my team that they’ll allow me to use my music only if I do these things: If I agree to not re-record copycat versions of my songs next year (which is something I’m both legally allowed to do and looking forward to) and also told my team that I need to stop talking about him and Scooter Braun.

I feel very strongly that sharing what is happening to me could change the awareness level for other artists and potentially help them avoid a similar fate. The message being sent to me is very clear. Basically, be a good little girl and shut up. Or you’ll be punished.

This is WRONG. Neither of these men had a hand in the writing of those songs. They did nothing to create the relationship I have with my fans. So this is where I’m asking for your help.

Please let Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun know how you feel about this. Scooter also manages several artists who I really believe care about other artists and their work. Please ask them for help with this - I’m hoping that maybe they can talk some sense into the men who are exercising tyrannical control over someone who just wants to play the music she wrote. I’m especially asking for help from The Carlyle Group, who put up money for the sale of my music to these two men.

I just want to be able to perform MY OWN music. That’s it. I’ve tried to work this out privately through my team but have not been able to resolve anything. Right now my performance at the AMA’s, the Netflix documentary and any other recorded events I am planning to play until November of 2020 are a question mark.

I love you guys and I thought you should know what’s been going on.

Taylor

lmfao2

Alexa, play Tears of a Sociopath!

Instead of trying to take legal action and shutting up about this she's taking the opportunity to start a hate bandwagon, typical Taylor. This bitch fucking deserves to have her music taken away from her. I hope Scooter burns and deletes all her masters. 

I'm not even that huge a fan of Taylor (actually i hated the way she rolled out her last album spamming literally every advert i saw). But this is not at all fair. She has the right to preform her songs where and when she wants. This is a classic case of rich straight white men being greedy pigs. 

2 minutes ago, Dear Wonderland Called Low said:

I don't know what is so funny about it. Imagine he did this to Ariana. You would defend her instead of Scooter.

The funny thing is that Taylor has taken great delight in "taking down" other artists, publicly shaming them, spreading lies about them and portraying herself as the victim in all of this. Scooter is just really giving her a taste of her own medicine and she can't take it. Her meltdown is hilarious. I hope she shaves her hair next! cry6 

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'm not even that huge a fan of Taylor (actually i hated the way she rolled out her last album spamming literally every advert i saw). But this is not at all fair. She has the right to preform her songs where and when she wants. This is a classic case of rich straight white men being greedy pigs. 

No. It's just pettiness because Taylor has been coming for a few of his clients, trying to start hate bandwagons against them. She keeps spreading lies about them (has already been exposed for it) and she literally said she has no interest in buying her catalogue. It's her own damn fault he owns it now. She is pissed because someone she doesn't like owns her music and she is trying to do everything in her power to take it from him without having to pay the money.

Please let Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun know how you feel about this. Scooter also manages several artists who I really believe care about other artists and their work. Please ask them for help with this 

Ngl this irked me a lot because she's basically telling her fans to witch hunt Scooter and Scott and bully them into giving her catalogue back without her paying anything. Typical behaviour for Taylor, letting her fans fight her battles. How is people yelling at and threating them  on social media gonna help her case?? This needs to be settled in court not on the internet. Also telling her fans to bother other artists about this, like they don't have their own problems to worry about or have any power against Scooter. Like yeah if Ariana really tells him off Scooter will feel really bad and give Taylor her catalague back. What does she want?Ariana and other artists risking their careers going against their managers just for her?? lol3

I understand the frustation she feels but this needs to be settled in court between the two parties even if takes a longer period of time. Not on Twitter. This 'I don't know what else to do; fans please bully them into giving my music back. It's my last option' is bs.lol3

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

I hate what he's doing to her and I'm not even a fan

However

That man can do whatever he wants to me... Scream1

Agreed yas2 I’d be happy to take the hits for her 

4 hours ago, Gravity said:

Please let Scott Borchetta and Scooter Braun know how you feel about this. Scooter also manages several artists who I really believe care about other artists and their work. Please ask them for help with this 

Ngl this irked me a lot because she's basically telling her fans to witch hunt Scooter and Scott and bully them into giving her catalogue back without her paying anything. Typical behaviour for Taylor, letting her fans fight her battles. How is people yelling at and threating them  on social media gonna help her case?? This needs to be settled in court not on the internet. Also telling her fans to bother other artists about this, like they don't have their own problems to worry about or have any power against Scooter. Like yeah if Ariana really tells him off Scooter will feel really bad and give Taylor her catalague back. What does she want?Ariana and other artists risking their careers going against their managers just for her?? lol3

I understand the frustation she feels but this needs to be settled in court between the two parties even if takes a longer period of time. Not on Twitter. This 'I don't know what else to do; fans please bully them into giving my music back. It's my last option' is bs.lol3

I agree with you 100%. alex1

I can’t even go into social media without the Heavy Duty Swiffers going after literally anyone associated with Universal Music and their artist roster. Let them deal with this in a legal manner and not force fans to do this. I want to know why she owes $7 million to Scott? None of her fans are tweeting that? um2

I feel bad for Ariana cause she is more emotional than most artists...and she is on the same label as Taylor. Taylor just put her in a very bad position. brit12

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.