Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

I want Scooter Braun to murder my bussy for ending Toilet Swiffer!

11 hours ago, Sylk said:

Image result for clown go ahead"

They are perfect! Thx luv xoxo

3 hours ago, Hermione said:

Are you guys really thirsting for Scooter?

...Him?

...Seriously?

...Unironically?

Do better in 2020.

I can't help it. I just find him incredibly hot and his power and the fact he hates Taylor makes him even more attractive. cry5 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

She's honestly poison. Nothing about her is genuine or honest.

This. These clowns are just too dumb to see it. It's very obvious she's mad and hates Scooter more than he probably hates her, so she asks her fans to bully him online. How pathetic instead of ACTUALLY taking legal actions. ny12 

33 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I can't help it. I just find him incredibly hot and his power and the fact he hates Taylor makes him even more attractive. cry5 

@Madonna when he sees Scooter

ZPskdd1.gif

It kills me how some people end up supporting disgusting actions just because they dislike the person the actions are against. If this was an artist you loved, then you’d be angry. But it’s just not possible for you to remove personal bias from assessing a situation is it?  

41 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This. These clowns are just too dumb to see it. It's very obvious she's mad and hates Scooter more than he probably hates her, so she asks her fans to bully him online. How pathetic instead of ACTUALLY taking legal actions. ny12 

Like, are we supposed to feel bad for her because the business deal that she willingly signed up for...happened? And don't tell me she was too young, what about her parents? Did they not read the contract and its terms of agreement? Shame on them, then. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

It kills me how some people end up supporting disgusting actions just because they dislike the person the actions are against. If this was an artist you loved, then you’d be angry. But it’s just not possible for you to remove personal bias from assessing a situation is it?  

Yep, this. 

I am completely on her side in this situation, but the only thing I don't agree with is are her stans attacking every artist under him, even if they're extremely silent. If they're loud and vocal for Scooter, then unleash hell. But, if someone's quiet out of the safety for their career or other reasons unspecified, I don't think they should be attacked. It just ends up  having more people go to the side that's against you in my opinion.

10 hours ago, Jake said:

I am completely on her side in this situation, but the only thing I don't agree with is are her stans attacking every artist under him, even if they're extremely silent. If they're loud and vocal for Scooter, then unleash hell, but if someone's quiet out of the safety for their career or other reasons unspecified, I don't think they should be attacked. It just ends up  having more people go to the side that's against you in my opinion.

And that is by her command. She knows VERY WELL that this is happening and she doesn't care because she only cares about herself because she thinks she's the victim in EVERY SITUATION.

She's so manipulative and insufferable. I don't understand how yall can be this blind.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.