Daenerys

General Film and TV Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, Daenerys said:

watching leaks? bebe1

Yeah, pretty much bebe1 if the movie completely lacks a release in my area and I don't even have the option to pay for it when I'd totally be willing to it seems fair enough, but honestly even then I'd be paranoid bebe1 

5 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yeah, pretty much bebe1 if the movie completely lacks a release in my area and I don't even have the option to pay for it when I'd totally be willing to it seems fair enough, but honestly even then I'd be paranoid bebe1 

i'm kinda the same... i used to t*rrent EVERYTHING but then my internet service literally had POP UPS showing on my computer saying they knew what I was t*rrenting and that if I continued, they'd shut it down. I live in a small area so there's not many places to go for internet providers... bebe1 now i just illegally stream CERTAIN movies, but i usually just buy them and rip them onto my computer from a blu-ray writer bebe1 it sucks because i'd love to have Netflix shows on my computer, but they really only release Stranger Things bebe1

3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

@Dennis Reynolds coming clean to you... I have literally always thought your avi was Fran from The Nanny bebe1

I guess we can add Fran Drescher to the list along with Harley Quinn and Katy Perry... bebe1 https://fotpforums.com/profile/46138-ariana/?status=68829&type=status 

How did you find out it wasn't? bebe1 

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I guess we can add Fran Drescher to the list along with Harley Quinn and Katy Perry... bebe1 https://fotpforums.com/profile/46138-ariana/?status=68829&type=status 

How did you find out it wasn't? bebe1 

I’ve known it’s not for a while, I think I told Hannah first and she told me bebe1 but today I reverse google searched it and was looking to see if Fran was the inspiration behind the picture anyway bebe1 

4 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

MANY times yes bebe1 One of the best dark comedies ever made...

oh we LOVE that! i want to watch it (never have) but like HOW gruesome is it? like I’m not expecting it to be a super easy watch like Toy Story dd but is it gonna be like watching a Saw movie? 

k0Q62GK.gif

3 hours ago, Daenerys said:

oh we LOVE that! i want to watch it (never have) but like HOW gruesome is it? like I’m not expecting it to be a super easy watch like Toy Story dd but is it gonna be like watching a Saw movie? 

k0Q62GK.gif

To be specific, there are onscreen murders with axes, guns and chainsaws, and the main character does keep a journal with drawings of all the things he's done, but I dunno, unless you have a very low tolerance for violence I wouldn't worry about it. The movie verges on psychological horror sometimes but really it's a satirical dark comedy.

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

To be specific, there are onscreen murders with axes, guns and chainsaws, and the main character does keep a journal with drawings of all the things he's done, but I dunno, unless you have a very low tolerance for violence I wouldn't worry about it. The movie verges on psychological horror sometimes but really it's a satirical dark comedy.

Oh okay! I don't think it will be TOO bad then tbh. Hoping to buy the blu-ray sometime this week or so and watch maybe next weekend!

i ALMOST completed my Best Picture nominee watches (had 15 minutes left of Ford v Ferrari before the stream STOPPED working... i'm fuming). So I think I might buy an iTunes copy sadly and just finish it tomorrow. It was so much better than I was expecting but yeah... the stream lagging kinda ruined the pace of the last hour for me.

10 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

THERE WERE ALMOST TEARS giveup1 i really love how they closed everyone's stories, even Michael omfg giveup1

UGH SAME giveup1 I'm not sure if I liked Tahani's tho? She felt.. out of place the entire season 💀

3 minutes ago, Snow said:

UGH SAME giveup1 I'm not sure if I liked Tahani's tho? She felt.. out of place the entire season 💀

hers was so rushed? yeah your parents said sorry now you can die? rip2 the season was rocky overall but the last two eps really saved it for me

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

hers was so rushed? yeah your parents said sorry now you can die? rip2 the season was rocky overall but the last two eps really saved it for me

RIGHT 💀💀💀 The writers were SO confused about what to do with her the whole time, like how is a big plot of her main story is literally "Tahani wants to be useful" like laughcry1

And she didn't even die??? She went and became an architect? I was some confused laughcry1 also her & her sister suddenly being besties? Or was that imagined? And how did Kamilah even die BEFORE both of her parents? There are just so many questions dead1