Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Luca

Artists you stanned & unstanned in 2019?

I became a fan of: Doja Cat and Bree Runway. I also discovered Ashnikko in January and I'm keeping an eye out on her.

I stopped being a fan of: Well, no one really, but Brooke disappointed the fuck out of me with Sexorcism bebe1 Oh, Lizzo maybe. She became insufferable.

I used to root for Lizzo bcuz her music was fun and different and she was a breath of fresh air but she become so overexposed in such a short period of time. It feels like all celebrities are talking about her and stanning her. Like chill. 

Plus the fact that she begs on Twitter for a song to reach #1 on iTunes in 2019 and all the other stuff chi1 She really became annoying. At least Lil Nas X was telling his fans to help him break a record on bb100 in a funny way with memes not reach #1 on iTunes by desperately begging.

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I became a fan of: Doja Cat and Bree Runway. I also discovered Ashnikko in January and I'm keeping an eye out on her.

Same

I unstanned Lizzo because she became unbearable.

ive started to casually listen to

• Beyonce again, but only the albums that matter! (4, IA...SF and BDay)
  • Lizzo
  • Bluebiird (new stage name of Emily Osment

i started stanning

• Valiant Hearts
  • Wake Up Hate
  • most Asian Pop and Pop/Rock artists/groups
  • Gabbie Hanna (love the FUCK outta her)
  • Jão

cant say that ive unstanned anyone this year. but i did figure out that i could delete all my Nicki Minaj scrobbles on Last.fm!

37 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

how? overhype? or is it the 'stream my song so its #1!!' bs? most artists do this.

It's the 'stream my song so its #1!!' on repeat.

Like I understand she would want to have a #1, but girl... once you have it, stop asking people for another one.

1 minute ago, Normani said:

It's the 'stream my song so its #1!!' on repeat.

Like I understand she would want to have a #1, but girl... once you have it, stop asking people for another one.

its not like its hurting anyone shrug1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

its not like its hurting anyone shrug1 

It's annoying tho.

It specially rubbed me the wrong way when she wanted to fight the #1 spot to Selena w/ the Good As Hell remix ft. Ariana Grande and was asking fans to buy the song. Like the girl just dropped an emotional song, let her have her shine.

34 minutes ago, Normani said:

It's annoying tho.

It specially rubbed me the wrong way when she wanted to fight the #1 spot to Selena w/ the Good As Hell remix ft. Ariana Grande and was asking fans to buy the song. Like the girl just dropped an emotional song, let her have her shine.

i didnt see that rip2 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.