Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Gabbie Hanna | 2WAYMIRROR | May 31, 2019

500x500bb.jpeg

Tracklist

1. She Wrote That About You? [intro]
  2. Broken Girls
  3. Broken Boys [encore/interlude]
  4. Butterflies
  5. It's Not Okay What I Did [interlude]
  6. Perfect Day (A True Story)
  7. This isn't Fun for Me [interlude]
  8. Pillowcase
  9. Exhausted [interlude]
  10. Medicate
  11. Chances [interlude]
  12. Goodbye, for Now
  13. I'm Sorry [outro]

official links https://ffm.to/2WAYMIRROR

visual playlist

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

no? neither correlate with each other mad5 

Almost every single drama channel on Youtube has made a video about her scandal with Trisha Paytas and JessiSmiles just in the moment when she dropped a new music video. Suspicious. And the rate of likes and dislikes on that video proves my point.

brit15

1 hour ago, Normani said:

Almost every single drama channel on Youtube has made a video about her scandal with Trisha Paytas and JessiSmiles just in the moment when she dropped a new music video. Suspicious. And the rate of likes and dislikes on that video proves my point.

brit15

when was this scandal and what was it about? i only recently became a fan.

also she isnt the type to use a scandal to promote herself.

33 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

when was this scandal and what was it about? i only recently became a fan.

also she isnt the type to use a scandal to promote herself.

She very much is the type to use a scandal to promote herself. She pretends to be some big advocate for mental health, but she's a total hypocrite, who often uses other people's mental health diagnoses against them, in order to discredit them. Recently, she attempted to gaslight a rape victim in order to support a rapist who she's friends with, then backtracked and pretended she hadn't when she got exposed, despite screenshots existing that showed her doing exactly what she said she hadn't. She is a narcissist of the highest degree.

15 minutes ago, Americunt said:

She very much is the type to use a scandal to promote herself. She pretends to be some big advocate for mental health, but she's a total hypocrite, who often uses other people's mental health diagnoses against them, in order to discredit them. Recently, she attempted to gaslight a rape victim in order to support a rapist who she's friends with, then backtracked and pretended she hadn't when she got exposed, despite screenshots existing that showed her doing exactly what she said she hadn't. She is a narcissist of the highest degree.

And also told Trisha Paytas' ex-boyfriend that she had heard from someone that Trisha had herpes and that he should be careful.

A WHOLE MESS OF A GIRL.

moo3

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.