Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ajp

Pick a 5 Song Playlist and Get Your Celebrity Guy Crush

Omg, I got my actual celebrity crush, Henry Golding cry7 

You got: Henry Golding

Suave and debonair is the best way to describe your favorite man, Henry. Honestly, he could read you the phonebook and you would still swoon. On top of having a sexy accent, he has a smile that could melt even the coldest of hearts!

enhanced-346-1567194738-1.png
43 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I love Nick Jonas. He's one of my favorite Male Singers lol anyway I got Nick Jonas too lmfao1 

You can have him after I’m done with him whit1

You got: Nick Jonas
You're sucker for him, and, like, how can you not be?! Nick is suave, sexy, and a hopeless romantic. He'd be the type to sweep you away to some beautiful spot in the world and make you feel like you're the only two people that exist.

so basic!

I am… disgusted

You got: Nick Jonas

You're sucker for him, and, like, how can you not be?! Nick is suave, sexy, and a hopeless romantic. He'd be the type to sweep you away to some beautiful spot in the world and make you feel like you're the only two people that exist.

enhanced-1750-1573781129-1.jpg

You got: Chris Evans

Literally nothing can get between you and your main man, Chris. You'd like to watch someone just try (you’d block them like you were Captain America’s shield). But in all honesty, you love how he doesn’t take himself seriously and the fact that he is one of the smartest celebs out there, who uses his celeb for good! (A real-life hero!!!)

undefinedundefined

enhanced-2055-1573781082-1.png

You got: Michael B. Jordan

You literally giggle when you think about his smile (it can light up a room). Don't lie. You totally do. It's OK, everyone does. That's because you're a person of great taste, who knows something special and awesome when you see it.

Period omg a babe ♥

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.