Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Christina Aguilera & A Great Big World | Fall On Me | November 22nd, 2019

It leaked nicki5 it's a beautiful song but I'm afraid X will not manage to hit those notes katy9 We all remember how the gp reacted after AMAs 2017 and I don't want to see it again. She's been serving vocals on tour but it seems to me that she's stressed out everytime she's to sing at an award show 

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

It leaked nicki5 it's a beautiful song but I'm afraid X will not manage to hit those notes katy9 We all remember how the gp reacted after AMAs 2017 and I don't want to see it again. She's been serving vocals on tour but it seems to me that she's stressed out everytime she's to sing at an award show 

It hasn't leaked, it's been out in NZ and Australia for 8 and 10 hours.

Christina is back to being herself, she has been touring for the past year and a half, she hasn't performed at an award show in that time, you can she her confidence is back from the start of the Lib Tour to now.

Sing is beautiful. If it's a good performance this could 100% become something, at least in the U.S

Her vocals on the song are like velvet.

39 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Because she hates TV that's why ari3. Although if this song will not chart...but hopefully it will....they maybe going for critical acclaim and awards. 

She sounded great on fan videos and weird on tv...cbs messed up I guess. I think the song may chart because of the performance but music video should be released asap. Idk if it's true but I read somewhere that the song will be sent to radio in Januaryjj4

20 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

It hasn't leaked, it's been out in NZ and Australia for 8 and 10 hours.

Christina is back to being herself, she has been touring for the past year and a half, she hasn't performed at an award show in that time, you can she her confidence is back from the start of the Lib Tour to now.

Sing is beautiful. If it's a good performance this could 100% become something, at least in the U.S

Her vocals on the song are like velvet.

Oh I forgot about time zones sia3  Her voice's in a great shape but she loves to oversing so I'm also afraid that she'll scream out those high notes and get dragged for it. The song deserves success especially if we look at top 10 on hot100

1 minute ago, BackToBasics said:

Oh I forgot about time zones sia3  Her voice's in a great shape but she loves to oversing so I'm also afraid that she'll scream out those high notes and get dragged for it. The song deserves success especially if we look at top 10 on hot100

If this song charts high, her next album should be Adele-esque with a lot of heart breaking ballads. 

2 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

If this song charts high, her next album should be Adele-esque with a lot of heart breaking ballads. 

I'd love that but I don't think she'll do that. She's been talking about the spanish album for years so if she releases ang album it'll probably the spanish one but again I don't think we can expect anything until fall 2020. She should've released it before mexican tour but it's Xtina after all. Btw I can't at her talking about latin american tour and announcing 3 shows in Mexico kii1 trolling at its finest

25 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I don't get that because AGBW is signed to epic records... Also SS was a big hit so the song should be released to radio asap... I hope it's not true

I read that too but that was just about A/C Radio, not Pop.

It hasn't even been added to New Music Friday here which is annoying, even Tinashe is there, their last song together was a #1 hit here but they won't even put her on that playlist.

45 minutes ago, michael1814 said:

I guess that makes sense with Christmas in 5 weeks.

Those formats play almost all Christmas Music in December, so why promote a song they won’t play. When Christmas is over, they have a new song to program in. oprah14

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.