Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Kesha | My Own Dance | November 21st, 2019

Chorus needed a bit more work and the concept is a tad weird. "You want me to rap, so I will, but fuck you at the same time. I'll give into your demands anyway." 

ALTHOUGH...

I love the verses. This song is basically the fun version of Emotional IMO. Creative and overall the song bops and is still better than 99.9% of music ever, so IDRC. And even when Kesha doesn't hit a home run... c'mon guys... love it with me cause you know you want to. hottie1

I just watched the video. It had a few funny moments and she looked good. The American dick and magic cereal made me laugh. Nothing super special for her though.  

Overall a mixed bag, but I like the song and it gives me those good fefes.

2 hours ago, Sheezus said:

Chorus needed a bit more work and the concept is a tad weird. "You want me to rap, so I will, but fuck you at the same time. I'll give into your demands anyway." 

ALTHOUGH...

I love the verses. This song is basically the fun version of Emotional IMO. Creative and overall the song bops and is still better than 99.9% of music ever, so IDRC. And even when Kesha doesn't hit a home run... c'mon guys... love it with me cause you know you want to. hottie1

I just watched the video. It had a few funny moments and she looked good. The American dick and magic cereal made me laugh. Nothing super special for her though.  

Overall a mixed bag, but I like the song and it gives me those good fefes.

The same thought crossed my mind!! It’s almost as if Emotional was her during a crying session, but then MOD was her after feeling a bit better but still bitter. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.