Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Selena Gomez | Rare | January 10, 2020

On 1/7/2020 at 2:58 PM, Divine said:

Kinda hate how there wasn’t at least a promo single released last Friday. There’s no hype, no promo, nothing... jj4 

[rose mcgowan voice] nobody freaked out. nobody said anything. nobody did anything.

Rare, Dance Again, Vulnerable, People You Know and Let Me Get Me are all serves! juicy1 the first half of it is really strong, it falls apart from Crowded Room tho, that, Cut You Off and A Sweeter Place are my least faves juicy1

ok just finished my first listen ari5 

I'm very pleased overall, there are a few ugly girls towards the end but fortunately we have the unreleased icons (Feel Me, Stained) to replace with. It sounds like an album that could grow on you with time imo.

My only complaint is the fact that she has fully embraced whisperpop, however this has become her brand now and I guess it's understandable

PS: better first impression than Revival ari7 

Highlights: Rare, Dance Again, Ring, Vulnerable, Let Me Get Me, A Sweeter Place whit2 

Album is pretty dull overall. Feels uninspired and has lazy songwriting. Nothing more to say lmao

Highlights: Crowded Room, Vulnerable

After first listen I’d give it a 4/10

2 hours ago, Lachlan said:

This album sucks lmfao. lmfao2 She really scrapped Bad Liar and Fetish to release a mediocre collection of rejects. 

thats what gets me the most pressed... like bad liar and fetish shit on everything on this album dead2

anyway, ring is my fav so far? idk.. i dont like HATE the album, but it's not hitting me yet. All the songs sounds like they are missing something and the chorus/melodies are uninspired. Hope its a grower jj4 

I love every song. The standouts for me are Vulnerable, People You Know, Rare, Look At Her Now, Let Me Get Me, and Dance Again.

She should’ve thrown Bad Liar, Fetish (a new solo mix ew1) , and Wolves on the album too. 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.