Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Selena Gomez | Rare | January 10, 2020

15 hours ago, Daenerys said:

baby, it's just me and you

baby, it's just me and you

just us two

even in a crowded room

baby, it's just me and you, yeah

4MLFsEF.gif

One of the better songs on the album 

I wonder if she'll pull an Ariana with Rare being her Sweetener where people liked some and disliked other songs and wanted more personal and then she released Thank U, Next which most people loved more. I am still very upset she didn't include Feel Me and Stained on this those were two of her best songs and I liked the direction she was going with those. I also really loved the demo of Higher or Heaven. I like when Selena sings in her more angelic head voice with more personal lyrics. 

This album is so boring. There was two, maybe three tracks I really enjoyed and would listen to again. I really hate the whispery-ness of the album. It just doesn't work imo. Like it works better in little bits rather than for entire/majority of tracks. I found the lyrics really bland overall too. I know she has it in her to make great music cause Revival was amazing.

It's just kinda frustrating going from Bad Liar an Fetish which were so fresh and had such a dope aesthetic to this era which is so extremely bland. 

Lose You to Love Me was a smart first single considering it's one of the only enjoyable tracks on the album.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:28 AM, Lachlan said:

sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1sob1

oh wow i stan her best midtempo AND her best song too!

on-topic, i listened to the album once and won't come back to it as it's one hour of my life i'm not getting back. saved Rare tho. she's cute.

7 hours ago, LetoyaLuckettStan said:

The album is wonderful.......

I LOVE a sweeter place, People You Know, Dance again,LYTLM. 
it’s definitely very disco mixed with modern EDM but the only bad song was Fun and Cut You off was decent as well as the title track 

In what world is this an accurate description for the album. dead2 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.