Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Selena Gomez | Rare | January 10, 2020

On 12/13/2019 at 3:32 AM, Lachlan said:

That cover is legit awful and the fact that they chucked all her droplet singles on the deluxe to get more SPS is just desperate. jj4 

I do believe the deluxe one is in physical form only, not on streaming platforms and such. 

1 hour ago, LetoyaLuckettStan said:

I’ve had a change of heart because I realized that despite her live efforts, she is a good artist and person.....Selenators, help me get into herkylie3 

she may not have a "good" live voice, but her tone is pleasant, she sounds good in the studio, and most importantly - she delivers quality pop music. Revival is one of the best pop albums of the last decade (dont @ me).  Plus, it's not like she's always THAT bad live... most of her performances are either good or okay; this AMA performance is probably the first horrifying performance ive ever seen from her. 

It sucks that we probably won't be getting any new performances from her anytime soon tho dead2 poor girl is probably still in shock from the AMAs... ugh. Anyway, I'm so excited for the album. It's been 84 years jj4 

13 hours ago, Gilly said:

she may not have a "good" live voice, but her tone is pleasant, she sounds good in the studio, and most importantly - she delivers quality pop music. Revival is one of the best pop albums of the last decade (dont @ me).  Plus, it's not like she's always THAT bad live... most of her performances are either good or okay; this AMA performance is probably the first horrifying performance ive ever seen from her. 

It sucks that we probably won't be getting any new performances from her anytime soon tho dead2 poor girl is probably still in shock from the AMAs... ugh. Anyway, I'm so excited for the album. It's been 84 years jj4 

I couldn't have said it better myself

6 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

If we did get a new single, I'd probably be on album release day, but I don't see it happening, honestly....

Yeah not expecting anything either

They'll probably push whatever song gathers the most attention after the release

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.