Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Dua Lipa | Future Nostalgia | March 27, 2020

91emleWHY1L._SL1500_.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tracklist

1. Future Nostalgia

2. Don’t Start Now

3. Cool

4. Physical

5. Levitating

6. Pretty Please

7. Hallucinate

8. Love Again

9. Break My Heart

10. Good in Bed

11. Boys Will Be Boys

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Singles

8pI63uh.png

Don't Start Now
November 1, 2019

IqRSqCi.png

Physical
January 31, 2020

e63pBOs.png

Break My Heart
March 27, 2020

1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

don't know about that title, but excited for new music!

tbh I kinda stan it! much more preferred over self titled album names or the latest trend of just taking DL2 and making that the name.. dead2 

Just now, Divine said:

tbh I kinda stan it! much more preferred over self titled album names or the latest trend of just taking DL2 and making that the name.. dead2 

omg DL2 type album names are so tacky... Liam Payne what's good?

what are your thoughts on the look of the era? like her hair?

Just now, Daenerys said:

omg DL2 type album names are so tacky... Liam Payne what's good?

what are your thoughts on the look of the era? like her hair?

Liam Payne, Little Mix, thought Selena Gomez actually named her latest SG2... the laziness jj4 

the hair is cute! it does look bad at times but it depends on the styling tbh! it's better than that coconut head bob she served earlier this year!

Just now, Divine said:

Liam Payne, Little Mix, thought Selena Gomez actually named her latest SG2... the laziness jj4 

the hair is cute! it does look bad at times but it depends on the styling tbh! it's better than that coconut head bob she served earlier this year!

i'm not loving the aesthetic of the era which is bothering me ajfpdisoa, but i agree with it depending on the style!

2 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

i'm not loving the aesthetic of the era which is bothering me ajfpdisoa, but i agree with it depending on the style!

mess maybe you'll come around to it alskdjfh the Don't Start Now cover art is amazing imo. hoping for a serve of an album cover too.

2 hours ago, Divine said:

Isn't Selena's upcoming album her third?  Stars Dance, Revival? Aren't those 2 albums? um1

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.