Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Dua Lipa | Future Nostalgia | March 27, 2020

On 11/22/2019 at 6:00 AM, Divine said:

Liam Payne, Little Mix, thought Selena Gomez actually named her latest SG2... the laziness jj4 

the hair is cute! it does look bad at times but it depends on the styling tbh! it's better than that coconut head bob she served earlier this year!

Um selena called her “third” solo studio album “Rare”, it was called “SG2” just for the hype and so that she wouldn’t reveal the album name early idk why but she claimed it as her legit second coz Stars Dance was released under Hollyweird records back at the time and it wasn’t her music choice, they made her do it just for show, but I’ve been working on my own music too lately, 2019 saw the release of my debut album Blucifer, which wasn’t even a track name, just mentioned in track 8, and the upcoming is PartyShakers

20 minutes ago, Blucifer said:

Um selena called her “third” solo studio album “Rare”, it was called “SG2” just for the hype and so that she wouldn’t reveal the album name early idk why but she claimed it as her legit second coz Stars Dance was released under Hollyweird records back at the time and it wasn’t her music choice, they made her do it just for show, but I’ve been working on my own music too lately, 2019 saw the release of my debut album Blucifer, which wasn’t even a track name, just mentioned in track 8, and the upcoming is PartyShakers

The random self promo rip4 

but yes I’m very aware of the fact that it ended up being named Rare. My post was from November. jj4 

On 2/4/2020 at 11:43 PM, Blucifer said:

So I thought I'd be charitable and look you up, but all I found was this:

Image result for blucifer

WTF is with Denver and its demonic imagery? fall8

On 2/5/2020 at 12:43 AM, Blucifer said:

On 2/7/2020 at 12:02 AM, Sleep Deprived said:

So I thought I'd be charitable and look you up, but all I found was this:

Image result for blucifer

WTF is with Denver and its demonic imagery? fall8

9eE1bQp.gif

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not really feeling the title color, it kinda gets lost in there, but YES at the Dua Lipa font

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696

Agree with everything. Might have to figure something out about that.

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Agree with everything. Might have to figure something out about that.

tenor.gif?itemid=9040696

I hate the logo for her name orangu1 The album cover would slap harder if it was just the title, as if to say - you already know who I am hottie1

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.