Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

Dua Lipa | Future Nostalgia | March 27, 2020

On 2/17/2020 at 3:21 PM, Ruthless Love said:

Oh, this is cute. But what I wuld've done was move the "Dua Lipa" text more towards the upper left corner, shrink the "Future Nostalgia" text and put it underneath the "Lipa" text.

Tried that and it looked really bad because the Dua Lipa font is tilted. It clashes with the logo of the album title.

16 hours ago, Madonna said:

Tried that and it looked really bad because the Dua Lipa font is tilted. It clashes with the logo of the album title.

LOL. I think this proves why she and her team went textless. If the album is jewel case, I'm sure the album title will be in the size of the case.

I'm not usually into commercial pop, but what she did with all of the 3 releases... Honey, I'm hooked and booked. oprah11

I wish that there will be more quirky, weird, new-wave inspired tracks like "Future Nostalgia", because I never thought I'd hear something like that from Dua Lipa.

I am what? PerchedT

Also, Hugo Comte working on all of the album photoshoots... Ugh, I love and live (he also did the photography for Caroline Polachek's "Pang", for those wondering).

Is Break My Heart coming soon? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B96uADWh4Cd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

she already teased a lyric (?) with the hashtag #bmh and probably a sneak peak of the music video.

also Apple Music revealed the length of the song which is 3:41 (I dunno how to post screenshot here I-) 

anyways I’m so ready  dead2

comfirmed:

Song is coming out March 27th

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.