Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Taylor Swift STANS "My Own Dance"

6 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

What happened to you girls, where are the bops, the energy, the power dead2

MOD is just a great track, that's all that happened kesha5

My Own Dance

A throwback to Kesha’s debut record, My Own Dance is a beat heavy anthem with catchy verses and a repetitive chant chorus in which she boldly declares: "I don’t do that dance/ don’t circumcise my circumstance/ I don't do that dance/ I only do my own".

Standout line: "You’re the party girl, you’re the tragedy, but the funny things is I’m f***ing everything."

Explaining the track, Kesha said: "My brother called me when he was high and was like make a f***ing pop banger.

"I went into the studio with Dan Imagine dragons and I was like 'f** it I’m going to write a pop song but I am going to be mad about it'".

We ended up getting wildly f***ed up. It sums up my feelings.

"It is a mission statement for the record.

"We get it you’ve been through a lot of s*** but life is a bitch so come on and shake your t*ts."

4/5

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/music/kesha-ready-shake-tts-move-20719543

3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

I have dark mode enabled, so it's white for me dead2

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

fall1fall1fall1 

if the text is unformatted, it automatically changes to fit the dark/light mode. both are a different shade of grey.

2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I wasn't able to listen to a full song from Lover and I don't like MOD (and RH is meh) while I loved Reputation and Rainbow dead7

Lover is bloated with fillers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.