Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Why does Tinashe keep putting out such boring ass music?

Can this bitch come up with something new for ONCE???

Her stans keep saying that it was her label's fault that she's a flop. However, after listening to her latest (independently released) album, which was supposed to be "solid", I must say that it's definitely herself and her lack of versatility. She is still doing that new-age Janet Jackson thing. Whispering on top of mellow trap beats. It's TIRIIIIINNGGGGG.

This girl needs a new team who encourages her to do something NEW!

ew2 this girl has been through hell and back.

she put up together a collection of solid songs in less than a year after finally being free from hell yet here you are complaining. if you don't like her music don't listen to it. 

37 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Aquarius remains her best album. A masterpiece. 

Joyride, Nightride and this new album all sound the same to me.

I feel offended to this very day that she named such a tragic body of work after my zodiac. We are better than this.

10 minutes ago, Gwen Stefani said:

Why do you have such shit taste is what I want to know 

Don't throw stones sitting in a glass house, Ms. Stefani!

1 hour ago, Gabe. said:

ew2 this girl has been through hell and back.

she put up together a collection of solid songs in less than a year after finally being free from hell yet here you are complaining. if you don't like her music don't listen to it. 

Okay but that doesn't excuse the fact that it's still the same bad music she's been putting out since 2011. lol3 You can literally combine random songs from all her albums and no one would notice that they come from separate projects. She's by far the least versatile pop girl out there and it's a shame cause I keep feeling that she has the potential to be so much better. 

1 hour ago, Princess Aurora said:

I mean, it was cute. I'm not complaining but she needs to try something new and unique since she has got the potential.

This. It's infuriating to see her stick to same old formula in terms of music.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This. It's infuriating to see her stick to same old formula in terms of music.

I'm not blaming her. The fact that she's Independent is supposed to help her more in experimenting with new sounds. However, That's what she probably likes. In my opinion, she should evolve and try new things just like any Pop Star does. She could have started a new Trend easily. She's the perfect package for the GP. Maybe she will do this new step on her next album? 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.