Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Selena being a pathetic useless scammer

2 minutes ago, Divine said:

You’re really gonna pretend you haven’t shown absolute hatred towards her for the past month all over the forum? lmfao1 

All over the forum? lmfao2 Prove I posted smth negative about her in more than that one thread where you rode my dick too lmfao2

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

All over the forum? lmfao2 Prove I posted smth negative about her in more than that one thread where you rode my dick too lmfao2

well at the top of my head there’s the following!

2fdJlMC.jpgTYJ4ksp.jpgL3Pjy6P.jpgrxjfqD0.jpg

Im sure there’s more but I’m on mobile and I cba to search through your posts of stanning mediocre white blonde women that can only release songs with a higher bpm than 300! Any other questions please feel free to leave them with a secretary!

21 minutes ago, Simón. said:

How dare you to create a thread on an almost dead forum !!!1!1!!1!!!!

weird, I don’t recall saying this? more so just pointing out that his complete and utter hatred for a woman he doesn’t know is pretty strange! but ok!

32 minutes ago, Divine said:

Im sure there’s more but I’m on mobile and I cba to search through your posts of stanning mediocre white blonde women that can only release songs with a higher bpm than 300! Any other questions please feel free to leave them with a secretary!

weird, I don’t recall saying this? more so just pointing out that his complete and utter hatred for a woman he doesn’t know is pretty strange! but ok!

It's almost like the whole point of fotpforums is to talk about pop stars tina1 rather it be positive or negative

2 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

It's almost like the whole point of fotpforums is to talk about pop stars tina1 rather it be positive or negative

again, weird, I don’t remember saying that? all I said was the OP’s hatred for a woman he doesn’t know is strange. something we can also do on fotpforums! crazy how that works huh?

45 minutes ago, Divine said:

2fdJlMC.jpgTYJ4ksp.jpgL3Pjy6P.jpgrxjfqD0.jpg

With his feelings on fire, guess he’s a bad liar gag1

1 hour ago, Divine said:

stanning mediocre white blonde women that can only release songs with a higher bpm than 300!

Drag a bit dead4

1 hour ago, Divine said:

again, weird, I don’t remember saying that? all I said was the OP’s hatred for a woman he doesn’t know is strange. something we can also do on fotpforums! crazy how that works huh?

Girl, thats the whole point of Battlegrounds, fuck outta here nicki5

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Girl, thats the whole point of Battlegrounds, fuck outta here nicki5

sigh.... where did I say it wasn’t? just like you can post this, I can also point out your strange hatred for another artist. that’s the good thing about this forum! you get to post your opinion, and others get to respond to it! it’s not like this is even uncommon or a new practice. 

I like Selena but i don't get why she's done this other than to have more total streams on her album. The new album should've contained new songs, not music from like 2015, this is just serving Fergie Double Dutchess when she added L.A. Love. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.