Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Selena being a pathetic useless scammer

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

"pathetic useless scammer" "talentless bitch" pretty much sums up the hatred brit1 

I can go off every once in a while, let me be brit15

2 hours ago, Kuba said:

An artists puts all of their hits on their album? Lock her up!

Yeah, puts her old ass "hits" to inflate her numbers brit15

35 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Imagine if Ariana was adding songs on tun from 2014-2016 to boost her streaming numbers. People would tear her apart. But bcuz it's Selene and she decides to release albums whenever she's bored of only talking about her high profile relationships and IG pics then we allow creep1

If ariana did people would be kissing her ass still like they do on here 24/7

2 hours ago, Divine said:

again, weird, I don’t remember saying that? all I said was the OP’s hatred for a woman he doesn’t know is strange. something we can also do on fotpforums! crazy how that works huh?

Oh yea well i think your hatred for people that hate other popstars is strange so that's that

I'm with you on this @Freaky Prince!

Speak your truth, sis! I feel entirely indifferent towards Selena but dragging Freaky for a BG thread when y'all fucking complain about the lack of activity is beyond ridiculous. We all have a certain artist we loathe and like to make BG threads about. brit15 The holier than thou attitude is not appropriate for the phase this forum is currently going through.

OP: THAT is indeed pretty desperate of her since these songs are literally old as FUCK.

1 hour ago, Divine said:

Waiting for someone to show me where I said to not make threads like this since four people now have claimed I did.

the gaslighting in this thread! whew they’re giving scooter a run for his money!

6 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

If ariana did people would be kissing her ass still like they do on here 24/7

Oh yea well i think your hatred for people that hate other popstars is strange so that's that

people like ariana over here??? giveup1 

might make this my main forum then because kkktrl is trying it 

It's obviously a grift but she's not the first to do it and she won't be the last. Artists are taking advantage of streaming and do everything they can to get ahead. If you don't like it, push for more chart rules.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:10 PM, Kuba said:

An artists puts all of their hits on their album? Lock her up!

Yeah, in compilation albums. gag1 We know why she did that ,let's not... gag1 How old are these songs btw? 4 years? She was working on dat album for 4 whole years, convincing. gag1

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

Yeah, in compilation albums. gag1 We know why she did that ,let's not... gag1 How old are these songs btw? 4 years? She was working on dat album for 4 whole years, convincing. gag1

That's not really a new concept anymore. The streaming era flipped the progression of album campaigns, so essentially it is more worthwhile to push singles before the album as post-album singles make little noise. This has already been done by:

Image result for dua lipa albumImage result for clean bandit what is loveImage result for rita ora phoenixImage result for lizzo albumImage result for becky g albumImage result for jax jones albumImage result for david guetta albumsImage result for clarity kim petrasPost Malone - Hollywood's Bleeding.png

And many more!

Yeah fair, including 2 year old hits may not be something you want as a fan. However, she's including them as deluxe tracks, so they're not breaking the integrity of the album. It means that 10 of the songs will be completely new, which wasn't always the case for the above albums. Secondly, majority of these songs were always released with the intent for inclusion on SG2, which had numerous setbacks due to her health. I also don't think you understand how the addition of these songs will work. This won't mean that her album will open with 1m copies WW, a lot of those songs will have poor streams and sales due to their age. They'll just boost her certifications later down the line & give the album more longevity. And mind you, all of these were hits because of her.. so why shouldn't she include them on the album? 

On 11/22/2019 at 9:38 PM, Divine said:

Waiting for someone to show me where I said to not make threads like this since four people now have claimed I did.

Welcome to being a Moderator. Where ur shit will be taken out of context constantly gag1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.