Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Selena being a pathetic useless scammer

On 11/22/2019 at 1:54 PM, Simón. said:

How dare you to create a thread on an almost dead forum !!!1!1!!1!!!!

On 11/22/2019 at 2:46 PM, ShutUpRae said:

It's almost like the whole point of fotpforums is to talk about pop stars tina1 rather it be positive or negative

On 11/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

...zing.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:58 PM, Madonna said:

I'm with you on this @Freaky Prince!

Speak your truth, sis! I feel entirely indifferent towards Selena but dragging Freaky for a BG thread when y'all fucking complain about the lack of activity is beyond ridiculous. We all have a certain artist we loathe and like to make BG threads about. brit15 The holier than thou attitude is not appropriate for the phase this forum is currently going through.

OP: THAT is indeed pretty desperate of her since these songs are literally old as FUCK.

Hello girls

Speak your truth, sis! I feel entirely indifferent towards Selena but dragging Freaky for a BG thread when y'all fucking complain about the lack of activity is beyond ridiculous. We all have a certain artist we loathe and like to make BG threads about. brit15 The holier than thou attitude is not appropriate for the phase this forum is currently going through.

OP: THAT is indeed pretty desperate of her since these songs are literally old as FUCK.

My new sig

I love reading this

i'm absolutely baffled to what reasons people stan her. holy fuck this girl has the vocal ability of a lidls hairdryer :( she is literally exempt of any sort of musical talent

I DONT GET HA SUCCESS and i definitely don't get why she always get a bypass card whenever other girls would be ripped to shreds for it dead1 

3 hours ago, Oblivia said:

i'm absolutely baffled to what reasons people stan her. holy fuck this girl has the vocal ability of a lidls hairdryer :( she is literally exempt of any sort of musical talent

I DONT GET HA SUCCESS and i definitely don't get why she always get a bypass card whenever other girls would be ripped to shreds for it dead1 

a lidls hairdryer nn aldi outsold

Interesting

5 hours ago, Oblivia said:

Fuck. dead1

That cant be accurate as a Lidl Hairdryer is still somewhat audible. Maybe a discount store desk fan is more accurate in terms of noise - albeit it would be her one and only fan. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:36 AM, G like MC said:

a lidls hairdryer nn aldi outsold

adandnasn lmfao1 fuck 

On 12/20/2019 at 5:55 AM, I Brings That Levity said:

Fuck. dead1

That cant be accurate as a Lidl Hairdryer is still somewhat audible. Maybe a discount store desk fan is more accurate in terms of noise - albeit it would be her one and only fan. 

ok fine. the vocal ability of school air conditioning

On 12/19/2019 at 11:50 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

I used "zing" sarcastically here.

Apparently zing/zinger as a phrase ages you. I used it around some early-to-mid-20-somethings and they had never heard of it orangu1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.