Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

bad guy vs 7 rings vs truth hurts

Bad Guy > Truth Hurts > 7 Rings

Bad Guy was different and nothing like what was being played on the radio

I guarantee I was one of the first people to know Truth Hurts since its release in 2017, wasn't a fan of it then, not a fan of it now. Cuz I Love You has wayyyyy better bops (Truth Hurts wasn't even on CILY...) 

Hated 7 Rings, the cultural appropriation accusations were 100% valid. It sucks thinking how a black women could make the same exact song as 7 Rings and no one would pay attention but since its Ari.... 

TBH... All three of them have better songs on their albums. But im going with Miss Eyelash because of originality :))))

2 hours ago, Pauly Antonio said:

Hated 7 Rings, the cultural appropriation accusations were 100% valid. It sucks thinking how a black women could make the same exact song as 7 Rings and no one would pay attention but since its Ari.... 

Well is that black woman on the same level of fame that Ariana was when she released 7 rings? Don't play dumb now, if Rihanna or Beyonce released it would receive the same attention. Ofc people who aren't as famous don't have the same success um2

Anyway rooting for 7 rings the badddest  bitch of the year.

AqyKmTx.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.