Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha at the 2019 AMAs

7 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

This whole drowned rat look she's trying to give us, repeatedly, needs to go. It's not cute on anyone I've seen try it. And the fringe needs to go, too. It's too wide across the forehead, especially if she's insisting on keeping it that short.

Her hair is a mess, but her outfit is one of the best outfits she has had in a long time.

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

Her hair is a mess, but her outfit is one of the best outfits she has had in a long time.

To me, the outfit has potential, but is a mess. The boots should've been a full pant bottom, and the top should've stopped at the waistline where the pants/boot combo would've began.

2 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

To me, the outfit has potential, but is a mess. The boots should've been a full pant bottom, and the top should've stopped at the waistline where the pants/boot combo would've began.

2 hours ago, TomTom said:

You're both wrong.  Hair, makeup and full outfit is on poinT.

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

You're both wrong.  Hair, makeup and full outfit is on poinT.

Makeup and outfit are good, I don't like the hair, though. She should add some more volume to it and have it styled differently, and not have it look like she literally just hopped out of the shower. The bangs also don't frame her face well, as well as the the shape in general. It makes her face look way more round than it actually is.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.