Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Rank Kesha's AMA looks

1 minute ago, TomTom said:

2 > 3 > 4 > 1

The 2019 look is definitely better than the 2010 one rip4

Idk I feel like the 2010 one was iconic for her. Also STAN the second one! Gorgeous hair and gorgeous dress 

1 minute ago, Andy! said:

Idk I feel like the 2010 one was iconic for her. Also STAN the second one! Gorgeous hair and gorgeous dress 

It's iconic, but looks-wise it definitely wasn't it.

27 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

They each have misses with them, which is unfortunate.

2012 is flawless and 2013 is too outfit-wise (even though she was bulimic at that time). 2019 is great except for the hair. Only 2010 is a mess, but it's still iconic jj4

I know 2013 wasn't the best year for her health wise but the dress was stunning and the hair was gorgeous. She looked beautiful. So class and sophisticated while still being fun with the hair and style of dress. Her best red carpet look imo.

18 minutes ago, TomTom said:

2012 is flawless and 2013 is too outfit-wise (even though she was bulimic at that time). 2019 is great except for the hair. Only 2010 is a mess, but it's still iconic jj4

Meh. I can name things wrong with each look, unfortunately. 2012 the dress, for me, is not tailored properly for her body, and those shoes did not go, either. 2019's look could've used without the excess bottom fabric on the top.

7 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Meh. I can name things wrong with each look, unfortunately. 2012 the dress, for me, is not tailored properly for her body, and those shoes did not go, either. 2019's look could've used without the excess bottom fabric on the top.

Yeah the 2012 dress is not tailored at all for her fall1 

That's my huge problem with it

I actually like the first one best, cause it looks rock as fuck and the others don't really scream "Kesha" to me at all. They bore the shit out of my brain TBH. Anyone could wear them. I prefer her looking like distinct art in human form or like she's taking a shit on elitism like in the first look.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.